Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Dot foods inc (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/39617-dot-foods-inc.html)

bulldogg85 02-28-2010 05:30 AM

Dot foods inc

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone knew or heard anything good or bad about how DOT FOODS INC is to drive for? I have heard that they are a really great company to work for.. There is alot of driver unloading but they seem to pay pretty good for it.. Don't really mind the work as long as you get paid right for it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

Double R 02-28-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulldogg85 (Post 475932)
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone knew or heard anything good or bad about how DOT FOODS INC is to drive for? I have heard that they are a really great company to work for.. There is alot of driver unloading but they seem to pay pretty good for it.. Don't really mind the work as long as you get paid right for it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

You got a PM.

Orangetxguy 02-28-2010 04:50 PM

I think over the years I have run into maybe...just maybe 3 or 4 total drivers, whom were unhappy with DOT. The last DOT driver's I spoke with.......3 weeks ago, were happy.

bulldogg85 03-04-2010 03:39 AM

Hey guys thanks alot for the information.. It was all very helpful.. Take care and be safe out there on the big road! Thanks again.

okieoo 06-18-2010 03:27 AM

Do they have a spouse rider policy?

What kind of money are they paying?

Syncrosonix 06-18-2010 05:40 AM

all those trucking companies who advertise in the truck stop magazines are one in the same. they all suck.

Double R 06-18-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 482516)
all those trucking companies who advertise in the truck stop magazines are one in the same. they all suck.

Actually. DOT Foods is an excellent company to work for IF you can handle the physical work.

Syncrosonix 06-18-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double R (Post 482538)
Actually. DOT Foods is an excellent company to work for IF you can handle the physical work.

i don't mind physical work. i don't care for the mobile jail cell side of trucking any longer. i got out of it and landed a OMFG sweet job.

Hawkjr 06-19-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 482548)
i don't mind physical work. i don't care for the mobile jail cell side of trucking any longer. i got out of it and landed a OMFG sweet job.

when you work for megas and people who really dont give a ****, it does make it feel like a mobile jail cell

Ronin 06-19-2010 02:21 PM

No argument here.