Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Lane Freight AKA LinkAmerican (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/36188-lane-freight-aka-linkamerican.html)

texasdrvr 11-16-2008 04:56 PM

Lane Freight AKA LinkAmerican

This company sucks

Syncrosonix 11-16-2008 05:11 PM

i really wish people would learn which "there", "their", or "they're" to use. the same goes for "to", "two", or "too". people older than i should know better. hell, people older than 7 years of age should simply know better.

anyway, why in the hell would anybody want to tug a 57ft long trailer? i'm sure you already knew before you went to drive for them. i'm still puzzled how dirksen drivers in so-cal do it with their coffin cab-overs.

Mackman 11-16-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 423685)
i really wish people would learn which "there", "their", or "they're" to use. the same goes for "to", "two", or "too". people older than i should know better. hell, people older than 7 years of age should simply know better.

Hey I'm a truck driver. Not a English teacher:smokin:

You must hate it when i post LOL. I think out of all the posters here my grammer sucks the most.

DaveP 11-16-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackman (Post 423696)
I think out of all the posters here my gammer sucks the most.

You DO "gammer" quite a bit...but I usually figure out what you're saying most of the time...

Mackman 11-16-2008 06:56 PM

Fixed the spelling:lol:

Thats all that matters as long as people get what im saying. You may have to re-read it 15times. And say to yourself WTF did a retard write this. :rofl:

Syncrosonix 11-17-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackman (Post 423696)
Hey I'm a truck driver. Not a English teacher:smokin:

You must hate it when i post LOL. I think out of all the posters here my grammer sucks the most.

your posts aren't bad at all. they don't make me want to punch babies. it's the repeated fragmented and run-on sentences that make me want to punch babies, and the lack of punctuation.

Orangetxguy 11-17-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasdrvr (Post 423682)
This company sucks

Why? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused: :cool:

Jackrabbit379 11-17-2008 05:37 PM

What's so bad about Lane Freight?

classicxl 11-17-2008 08:35 PM

was wondering what was so bad about them myself. Please explain further.

Syncrosonix 11-17-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicxl (Post 423932)
was wondering what was so bad about them myself. Please explain further.

they r teh suxx0rz!

*kick stomp*