Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Tyson Private Fleet? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/36108-tyson-private-fleet.html)

wbw71 11-07-2008 12:33 AM

Tyson Private Fleet?

Was interested if any one has or currently works for Tyson. I have searched the archives and have not found any current information from drivers. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Jackrabbit379 11-07-2008 01:19 AM

They're chicken haulers. :p

Sealord 11-08-2008 01:09 AM

Tyson

Would that be live or dead chickens. Could be chicken feed. BOL

Colts Fan 11-08-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdFrostyMug
Meat-packing plants are horrendous for long wait times. .36 cpm is not good money for private-fleet pay...more like coolie-carrier wages...always see Tyson advertising with the rest of the coolies.

You should not turn the key to the right for anything less than .38 cpm starting and top-out after 1 year over .40 cpm. But you will see that 95% of OTR trucking pays squat and is best to be avoided...save for the drifters, hobos, ex-cons, and lifestyle apologists.

:lol2::lol2::lol2: :AR15::rocketman:

belpre122 11-08-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wbw71 (Post 421883)
Was interested if any one has or currently works for Tyson. I have searched the archives and have not found any current information from drivers. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

A coolie carrier hiding behind a national name brand. Danger Will Robinson! No go.

I'm surprised that you didn't find anything in the archives. There are posts about Tyson in the archives for sure. Most are of the 'avoid at all cost' nature.

BTW, I have also been attempting some searches that I know should be returning results and am getting nothing. There must be some problems with the search function.
(Attention Twilight, Ridge, Hoggie!)

wsyrob 11-08-2008 08:17 PM

Didn't the board have some server issues or something a while back. My guess is some of the older threads were lost.

belpre122 11-08-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts Fan (Post 422253)
Originally Posted by ColdFrostyMug

Colts! Who is this ColdFrostyMug? That guy really seems to know what he is talking about.:bow:

I think that I could learn a thing or two from this ColdFrostyMug character....................I wonder if he knows anything about LTL?:batman:

jd112488 11-08-2008 09:58 PM

belpre you big knuckle head. you know that cfm got banned, then returned as lbj and got banned, then returned as coolio...i am not sure what happened to him. have you been sniffin the fumes from that tanker or what? man i even knew that...oh by the way cfm really did not know that much either. but i don't know nuttin either. now where are my car keys? i gotta make a beer run.

belpre122 11-08-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd112488 (Post 422295)
belpre you big knuckle head. you know that cfm got banned, then returned as lbj and got banned, then returned as coolio...i am not sure what happened to him. have you been sniffin the fumes from that tanker or what? man i even knew that...oh by the way cfm really did not know that much either. but i don't know nuttin either. now where are my car keys? i gotta make a beer run.

Mich Ultra Light........low carb? Have a couple for me Jed!

Oh shoot! I forgot about that Jed. Poor Coolio! LOL I think it is a combination of the fumes, and breathing that clean DuPont, Praxair (Union Carbide), Degussa, Borg-Warner and Shell air as a youngster!:eek1:

Have fun at the 33 Carry Out!:D

Colts Fan 11-09-2008 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122 (Post 422278)
Colts! Who is this ColdFrostyMug? That guy really seems to know what he is talking about.:bow:

I think that I could learn a thing or two from this ColdFrostyMug character....................I wonder if he knows anything about LTL?:batman:

No, he knew nothing about LTL. :moon: There was a lot that new guys could learn from him. Hope he is doing well! :clap: