Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Driving Job With Reckless Op (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/27767-driving-job-reckless-op.html)

inmate1577 06-20-2007 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiomohawk
Quote:

Originally Posted by inmate1577
Well...
Forget about SNI.
That'll eliminate one phone call for ya.

umm SNI will take you with a reckless op. I am 100% positve, I work for SNI.

I work for SNI as well.........and they wont. Reckless is about as popular as a DUI these days.
BTW I run out of the Memphis OC.

ohiomohawk 06-21-2007 12:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well...
Forget about SNI.

I work for SNI as well.........and they wont. Reckless is about as popular as a DUI these days.

You right about this case because it is recent. SNI wont accept him.

However if you have a reckless over 5 yrs old :roll: SNI will work with you. But that doesnt really help the thread starter.

I am on the Ohio Walmart account BTW 8)

greg3564 06-21-2007 12:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well...
Forget about SNI.

However if you have a reckless over 5 yrs old :roll: SNI will work with you. But that doesnt really help the thread starter.

Well, they won't take this poster. He said his occured in Feb 2006. I think he's going to have a hard time finding a decent driving job with a reckless charge that's a year and a half old.

Useless 06-21-2007 12:38 AM

Methinks you are going to have to wait about another 18 mos. until any company, including SWIFT, will hire you.

Due to insurance requirements, Wreckless Ops is a deal killer for most companies; their insurance providers simply will not allow them to hire you.

Hang tough, & keep your nose clean, & learn from your errors. 18 mos. will pass, as it always does, then you should be able to get a fresh start.

Good Luck!!

Cluggy619 06-21-2007 01:00 AM

You might try JB Hunt.

inmate1577 06-21-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well...
Forget about SNI.

I am on the Ohio Walmart account BTW 8)

Thats correct, I should have stated that with a RECENT wreckless they wont take him. BTW, everyone bitches about WalMart, but I'd take a WalMart load over a Family Dollar load anyday. I hate those people.

inmate1577 06-21-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
You might try JB Hunt.

They probably wont take him either.