Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Another computer glitch??? Or did JB strike again? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/27670-another-computer-glitch-did-jb-strike-again.html)

Cluggy619 06-17-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Come on Cluggy. How long did you take their crap? No driver in their right mind with ANY driving behind them will stay with a company while their family is starving. 22 years and this guy don't know the ropes? I'm sorry but it just don't add up. It still smells like BS to me.

For me, it's different. I don't mind job hopping. But maybe he does. Doesn't everybody on this always stick it out? Well?

And remember, it's his wife posting. Maybe he thought it's normal nature for JB Hunt. After all, he has been in this industry for 22 years.....hard not to find out alittle about them in that time, then go apply. Maybe he knew what would happen. He could just be trying to stick it out.

I wouldn't, but would he? Would any of you? Hmmmmm...easy to call BS from your computer, but if you know alittle on the company, would you then?

Cluggy619 06-17-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzy
The regurgitated posts about 99.999% of companies can be called slanderous as these posts are all about perception and of course the normal rantings of someone who A: is covering for their crummy performance, or B: generally clueless about the industry overall. These company rantings are just that, they are not "factual" they are based on someone who has an agenda to harm the company in question. it's slanderous at best.. chicken sh*t at the least.

Slanderous? My performance was bad? Tell you what, Fozzy, any day they want to take me to court, I'll bring all of the paperwork, and me and the lawyers can go thru them all, then compare them to the industry. I welcome it.

:twisted: Jb Hunt, you know I'm here, and who I am. Anytime. Come get some. :twisted:

Fozzy 06-18-2007 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

The regurgitated posts about 99.999% of companies can be called slanderous as these posts are all about perception and of course the normal rantings of someone who A: is covering for their crummy performance, or B: generally clueless about the industry overall. These company rantings are just that, they are not "factual" they are based on someone who has an agenda to harm the company in question. it's slanderous at best.. chicken sh*t at the least.

Slanderous? My performance was bad? Tell you what, Fozzy, any day they want to take me to court, I'll bring all of the paperwork, and me and the lawyers can go thru them all, then compare them to the industry. I welcome it.

:twisted: Jb Hunt, you know I'm here, and who I am. Anytime. Come get some. :twisted:

Hit too close to home? Why would one of these companies waste time and effort with yet another crybaby? All your corny bravado and endless whimpering still doesn't make a word of it true. If you get your rocks off spewing on the internet things that are unprovable by you.. knock yourself out.

Cluggy619 06-18-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

Hit too close to home? Why would one of these companies waste time and effort with yet another crybaby? All your corny bravado and endless whimpering still doesn't make a word of it true. If you get your rocks off spewing on the internet things that are unprovable by you.. knock yourself out.

I got every trip-pak, all paperwork, receits. Everything. Including the mile they paid, and where they shaved them. however, I understand why you come to this board, spewing your garbage on this board. Go ahead, and dump your garbage here.

firefighteremtb78 06-23-2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

"Froggy hopalong" <[email protected]>
DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by ******

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [jbhunt_trucking_families] (unknown)

I have read some of the emails here . But don't quite agree about JB Hunt. My husband has been with JB hunt since last August ,he was two weeks out two days home.
They promised him great take home pay 1200.00-1500. 00 dollars a week but never even came close to it .His highest paycheck has been 600.00 dollars everthing else was only in the two hunderet dollar range.He requested another dispatch ,got one but nothing changed .So he decided to try reigional .But so far his paychecks don't look any better.
Since he started working for JB hunt all our savings are gone and we are so far in debt now that we already lost some of our belongings,phone has been shut off ,electric will be next and we are waiting for eviction. It is hard to believe that one companie can ruin your whole life. We have to choose to either pay bills or feed our children because we can't do both with what little he make. My husband has been a truck driver for over 22 years and should make good money ,but so far no luck. I don't know what to do anymore ,I can't work because of my disability or i would. Sounds strange but true ,JB hunt has ruined our life.

So he has a family to support. He has 22 years under his belt. And he is stupid enough to not swith jobs? Where do you find these people cluggy? If he is this stupid maybe he shouldnt be driving a truck anyways. You or this post dont add up to me

Cluggy619 06-23-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefighteremtb78
Quote:

"Froggy hopalong" <[email protected]>
DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by ******

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [jbhunt_trucking_families] (unknown)

I have read some of the emails here . But don't quite agree about JB Hunt. My husband has been with JB hunt since last August ,he was two weeks out two days home.
They promised him great take home pay 1200.00-1500. 00 dollars a week but never even came close to it .His highest paycheck has been 600.00 dollars everthing else was only in the two hunderet dollar range.He requested another dispatch ,got one but nothing changed .So he decided to try reigional .But so far his paychecks don't look any better.
Since he started working for JB hunt all our savings are gone and we are so far in debt now that we already lost some of our belongings,phone has been shut off ,electric will be next and we are waiting for eviction. It is hard to believe that one companie can ruin your whole life. We have to choose to either pay bills or feed our children because we can't do both with what little he make. My husband has been a truck driver for over 22 years and should make good money ,but so far no luck. I don't know what to do anymore ,I can't work because of my disability or i would. Sounds strange but true ,JB hunt has ruined our life.

So he has a family to support. He has 22 years under his belt. And he is stupid enough to not swith jobs? Where do you find these people cluggy? If he is this stupid maybe he shouldnt be driving a truck anyways. You or this post dont add up to me

I don't find them, they come to me. And pal, I hope you never have a problem with a job, then post it here. There are many truck driving boards, and many of them are filled with these "stupid" drivers that have had the same problem. One board had over 113 pages on one post alone. All of them stupid as well?

Now, here is an idea. maybe he came to this board, find all of you claiming JB is great, and got ahold of a recruiter. Everyone can make a mistake. JB was his.

One more thing. How do you swith a job? And you have the nerve to call others stupid.

firefighteremtb78 06-23-2007 05:34 PM

It says he has been there since last august. Ok plenty of time to say hell im not making any money time to move on. Stupid sounding to me.

And FYI 1 typo dosent make me stupid. Give it up already man

Cluggy619 06-23-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

It says he has been there since last august. Ok plenty of time to say hell im not making any money time to move on. Stupid sounding to me.

And FYI 1 typo dosent make me stupid. Give it up already man

You right, one typo doesn't make you stupid....unless your out calling others stupid. Then yes, one typo does.

And like I said before. You people are great. If he sticks with it, he's stupid. If he leaves, he didn't give them time enough for them to get to know him, or he didn't earn his miles, or he's a job hopper.

Make you your minds, people. geesss

firefighteremtb78 06-23-2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

whats this say? :roll:

Cluggy619 06-23-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

whats this say? :roll:

I'm not the one calling a man who worked for a company that failed him stupid. I'm calling you stupid for having a typo after calling him stupid. So typos are allowed in my case. :wink: :lol: :lol: