Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Maverick vs. TMC (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/26876-maverick-vs-tmc.html)

Jumbo 05-13-2007 12:30 PM

Maverick vs. TMC

There you boys go. If you want to bash each others company I, a driver for neither, started a thread so that the people who want to find out about working for either company can go to that companies thread and ask their questions and you kids can have a timeout in your own corner. Next new topic Rowe vs. Wade.

Jumbo 05-13-2007 12:38 PM

Maverick was first because I went in alphabetical order.

Uturn2001 05-13-2007 01:09 PM

Hey Jumbo,

You should start a Prime vs. CR England thread. :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uturn2001 05-13-2007 01:10 PM

I do know what you mean though. Some of the "discussion" about the two companies is getting down right stupid.

Jumbo 05-13-2007 01:16 PM

Ask and you shall recieve.

rank 05-13-2007 06:19 PM

>Next new topic Rowe vs. Wade.
LMAO....

shadowsknight 05-13-2007 07:06 PM

Maverick vs TMC

TMC works for me because I run Texas dedicated. 1. I am home every weekend and 2. I deliver in and around my home often. 3. I sometimes get home during the week. This is not something that Maverick can do for me.

What company you choose is dependant on your situation, wants, needs, desires....etc.
Just keep your eyes and ears open to who does what in your area.

vonSeggern 05-13-2007 08:04 PM

Re: Maverick vs. TMC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo
There you boys go. If you want to bash each others company I, a driver for neither, started a thread so that the people who want to find out about working for either company can go to that companies thread and ask their questions and you kids can have a timeout in your own corner. Next new topic Rowe vs. Wade.

Yankees - Red Sox from up here.

Maybe we need that buzzguy to trash TMC. I can't say anything bad about Maverick. I always respect the driving, securing, and tarping work that Maverick drivers do. Both companies are tops in their treatment of drivers, freight, pay, and equipment. I have to root for the home team though.

Fredog 05-13-2007 08:15 PM

Re: Maverick vs TMC

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsknight
TMC works for me because I run Texas dedicated. 1. I am home every weekend and 2. I deliver in and around my home often. 3. I sometimes get home during the week. This is not something that Maverick can do for me.

What company you choose is dependant on your situation, wants, needs, desires....etc.
Just keep your eyes and ears open to who does what in your area.

just out of curiosity, what does tmc plan to use now that 379's are not being made anymore?

shadowsknight 05-13-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Maverick vs TMC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog
just out of curiosity, what does tmc plan to use now that 379's are not being made anymore?

I heard the 389. It is just an updated versions of the 379. I could be wrong though. I never deal with the corporate office..