Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Cr England (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/26098-cr-england.html)

trucker444 04-04-2007 01:35 AM

Cr England

Does anyone drive for them i was on there website everyone says there the best to drive for can anyone tell me about them ?

Double R 04-04-2007 01:45 AM

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doktari 04-04-2007 02:15 AM

I have no clue by what you mean "everyone says there the best to drive". Everything, and I mean everything I've ever heard about CRE is negative. I was almost run off the road by one of their drivers so I may be a bit biased but my advice is go to truckstops, read every message board you can (CAD for example), talk to other drivers, read their contract for owner op if you decide to go with them and by read it I mean like 87 times to make sure you know what you're getting into.

spencerian 04-04-2007 02:28 AM

Well, I can field this one.

I drove for CR England for 4 months. I went to school with 9 other guys that all went to england. This is NOT an exaggeration ... ALL have quit.

Why? Well, let's see....
Low miles and 6-8 weeks out with a MAXIMUM of 4 days at home. On the 5th day they slip seat you.

You PAY for a trailer lock $35. A thermometer costs $15. And when you quit...$10 for a termination letter.

Karnajj 04-04-2007 02:30 AM

Re: Cr England

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker444
Does anyone drive for them i was on there website everyone says there the best to drive for can anyone tell me about them ?

Troll.

YoungZ.W. 04-04-2007 02:11 PM

[/quote]Troll.

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Jumbo 04-04-2007 02:42 PM

Please read any CRE thread here and you will see that you need to not look any further.

bulldog2036 04-04-2007 03:05 PM

..."best to drive for"........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackrabbit379 04-04-2007 03:46 PM

Re: Cr England

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker444

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karnajj
Troll.

I wouldnt exactly call him a Troll. If you care to look at his profile, he states that he is a high school student, under the occupation. Looks like to me, the kid is interested in becoming a truck driver, and he is setting his sights.

blazer 04-04-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double R
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and HIDE!