Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   IN SEARCH OF MILES: (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/25922-search-miles.html)

Lewis friend 03-27-2007 12:28 AM

IN SEARCH OF MILES:

Alright, i'lll lay it on the line;

All i'm looking for is miles. I'm addicted(for all practical purposes) to miles. I can't get enough miles.

Do you drive for, or do you know of a company that can and will give you a steady stream of miles.

Forget about legallity either.

I can put up with the plastic junkliners and the low cpm.

Just give me the miles.

Karnajj 03-27-2007 12:41 AM

Re: IN SEARCH OF MILES:

Originally Posted by Lewis friend:

All i'm looking for is miles. I'm addicted(for all practical purposes) to miles. I can't get enough miles.

Do you drive for, or do you know of a company that can and will give you a steady stream of miles.

Just give me the miles.

What a moron. Why don't you just give it up troll.

Cyanide 03-27-2007 12:45 AM

Sure sounds like Indian River would be perfect for ya. Hell, you could probably even prove yourself to ol' Johny there and get into his "Golden Child Platinum Club" after a while. At least there though you'll have a big large car Pete 379 instead of the junkliner. Or you could go to Bynum and do the same for Todd, and still be in a junkliner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random_Facts 03-27-2007 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lewis friend:

Just give me the miles.

Try teaming, not sure what company, but if you really push yourself..you can pull off 9,000 miles a week. ( I read that somewhere in another forum). It's a little intense, but it is dueable. just a thought.

Templedawg 03-27-2007 01:16 AM

I must be doing this whole trucking thing wrong, I was trying to get the most per mile and drive less. With this guy's mentality he would rather work 100 hours a week for $4/hr, than work 40 hours a week for $20/hr. He shouldn't have any trouble finding a job with that mentality. Illegals have better standards than that!!!!!

Rev.Vassago 03-27-2007 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Colonel Ron Lewis Sexington:

Just give me the miles.

\

Go to LCT. You'd fit in perfect there. They are insane, too. :roll:

Useless 03-27-2007 01:35 AM

Have you thought about booking passage on a slow boat to China?? :P

NevadaJim 03-27-2007 01:46 AM

I'm still trying to figure out which one of you is really Lewis Friend.

merrick4 03-30-2007 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago:

Originally Posted by Colonel Ron Lewis Sexington:

Just give me the miles.

\

Go to LCT. You'd fit in perfect there. They are insane, too. :roll:

I don't know about being insane but I do refer to the terminal as Jerry Springerville. Besides he said he wanted miles and he isn't going to see a tremendous amount there either.

Jackrabbit379 03-30-2007 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Useless:
Have you thought about booking passage on a slow boat to China?? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like a song. :P