Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   'Prime' Truckin (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/24846-prime-truckin.html)

Icky_ 02-15-2007 01:43 AM

'Prime' Truckin

Ok I've read alot about Prime's Lease program & yes it sound's like sh!t but how is it if u stay a company driver sounds like thats where the $$ is im headed off to Springfield MO, soon so i was wondering about how they treat the COMPANY drivers i have no OTR exp, so i gotta go sumwhere & i believe there better then SWIFT so I need some input on this company like i said it sounds like they shit on the O/O but I cant seen to find anything bout how they treat the company drivers HELP ME OUT B4 I RIDE OUT TO there orentation they said I'd only have to be out w/ a trainer for 20,000 miles then I'd be in a company truck hows the pay for a company driver ?? IS Haz-mat required for a flatbedder?

wrangler69 02-15-2007 02:16 AM

Try Maverick, or TMC.

Icky_ 02-15-2007 03:26 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the reply but im askin about Prime + I've got apps in @ Maverick, & Tmc, Prime got w/ me 1st so im askin about Prime

Uturn2001 02-15-2007 03:38 AM

All I can tell you about Prime is that they will push, pressure, lie, cheat, steal, and anything and everything they can think of to sucker you into a lease rip off deal.

02-15-2007 04:14 AM

Go to OOIDA.com and read up on PRIME and see how bad that company is. Prime is CR England of the flatbed side.

mikey4069 02-15-2007 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Go to OOIDA.com and read up on PRIME and see how bad that company is. Prime is CR England of the flatbed side.

What ?

Icky_ 02-15-2007 04:36 AM

k

All i found on the was lawsuit's not trying 2 be a D!ck here or anything but gotta start sumwhere & i dont wanna start @ swift Prime trucks & trailors look better then swifts but ive found out no madder who anyone pick's theres is pro's & cons about every trucking company out there like i said all ive found is people B!tching about there leasing programs

mikey4069 02-15-2007 04:40 AM

Prime is not a real good company but your right you have to start somewhere. Just DONT fall for the lease deal because they make it look like you will make a million dollars.

Icky_ 02-15-2007 04:43 AM

k

I hear ya on that leasing deal i dont wanna lease a truck anywayz just wonder how the company side of this deal is :idea: I figure they treat there company drivers better cuz they gotta pay the bills

mikey4069 02-15-2007 04:47 AM

Re: k

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icky_
I hear ya on that leasing deal i dont wanna lease a truck anywayz just wonder how the company side of this deal is :idea: I figure they treat there company drivers better cuz they gotta pay the bills

Alot of companys are treating driver bad this days. But if i had to chose between prime or swift i would chose swift but thank god i dont. :lol: but hey that me :lol: