Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Please Help. Where can I post a seeking drivers? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/23537-please-help-where-can-i-post-seeking-drivers.html)

Anne Marie 01-04-2007 01:35 AM

Please Help. Where can I post a seeking drivers?

I would like to let people know about a very good driving job. Where might I post something like that in this forum?

terrylamar 01-04-2007 01:39 AM

Re: Please Help. Where can I post a seeking drivers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Marie
I would like to let people know about a very good driving job. Where might I post something like that in this forum?

Maybe, "Trucking Jobs Postings."

loofnicnad 01-04-2007 01:40 AM

ummmm.... perhaps in the section of the board entitled (are ya ready?)
Trucking Jobs Postings - Read Rules Before Posting!!!!

Just a guess.

terrylamar 01-04-2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loofnicnad

Just a guess.

I won! :D

loofnicnad 01-04-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrylamar

That is a testament to your greater experience. :)

terrylamar 01-04-2007 01:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

That is a testament to your greater experience. :)

I may post more than you, but I may not, necessarily, have more experience than you. I am about to graduate TMC orientation on Friday and go out with a trainer for six weeks starting on Monday. It's all in good fun. :D

loofnicnad 01-04-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

I may post more than you, but I may not, necessarily, have more experience than you. I am about to graduate TMC orientation on Friday and go out with a trainer for six weeks starting on Monday. It's all in good fun. :D

Actually it looks like we are even on that one. I just finished my CDL training and will begin my OTR training with USA Truck next week. It will last 4-6 weeks. Be safe and I look forward to sharing our experiences with each other here.

p.s. I knew you were just having fun :lol:

terrylamar 01-04-2007 02:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Actually it looks like we are even on that one. I just finished my CDL training and will begin my OTR training with USA Truck next week. It will last 4-6 weeks. Be safe and I look forward to sharing our experiences with each other here.

p.s. I knew you were just having fun :lol:

Good luck with your training and welcome to CAD, it's a great board!

loofnicnad 01-04-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Good luck with your training and welcome to CAD, it's a great board!

Thanks, It was mostly from what I read on this board that I decided on my new career.

glasman2 01-04-2007 02:32 AM

Quote:

Just a guess.

:roll: