Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   owner operator jobs in GA....short haul (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/22962-owner-operator-jobs-ga-short-haul.html)

morris 12-11-2006 06:55 PM

owner operator jobs in GA....short haul

Would like to find a trucking job in Ga that runs daily from Atl to Savannah. Where can I locate these?

Sealord 12-11-2006 08:23 PM

Local Ga

Did you try the Hotlanta (Urinal Constipation) or Savannah newspapers? Also does the state of Georgia have a web-based employment site where employers would post jobs? Sounds like you want something handed to you. BOL

Blacksheep 12-11-2006 10:30 PM

Re: Local Ga

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sealord
Did you try the Hotlanta (Urinal Constipation) or Savannah newspapers? Also does the state of Georgia have a web based employment site where employer would post jobs? Sounds like you want something handed to you. BOL

( Urinal Constipation) Sealord made a funny, BAWHAWHAW

marcel27208 12-12-2006 04:51 PM

check with ANY of the container companies, friend of mine use to run atl to sav/charleston sc daily, he is owner operator though, and that was with BTT, like i said any container company does that especially out of ATL

Skywalker 12-13-2006 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcel27208
check with ANY of the container companies, friend of mine use to run atl to sav/charleston sc daily, he is owner operator though, and that was with BTT, like i said any container company does that especially out of ATL

All you have to do is check the Savannah paper, or drive around the area around GA307 and GA21 in Garden City, GA.... there is no shortage of companies that pull containers looking for drivers....some O/O's and others even looking for some company drivers......

Length of hauls they do? Dunno, but there's only one way to find out..... 8)

ken_o 12-13-2006 01:45 AM

wher do you want to be atl or savan.
if its atl
then yu schould contact dart they have some shty papr runs that go from atl to loudon tn daily.
if your into savanna their always a dollar wharehouse cant remember if its family dollar dolgen or another. theirs also lots of carriers that run dedicated out of rincon ga g/p plenty of freight their.ch robinson books alot their, if you have your own truck. of course as a last resort their containers.
bol morris

freightshaker116 05-22-2012 03:12 PM

mostly containers companies, in savanah, or browns trucking in the big GA. or try cds container companies. other than that. i dont know