Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Andrus Transportation Services (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/22954-andrus-transportation-services.html)

Sentinel 12-11-2006 01:21 PM

Andrus Transportation Services

Have not been able to find any current information on Andrus Transportation Services ( www.andrustrans.com ) based out of St. George, Utah. The WEB site is a bit sparse and FMCS stats are relatively good.

Can anyone provide info on current status such as driver treatment, training, working conditions, etc., etc.?

Driveline 12-11-2006 01:41 PM

Used to work for them in 2003, they have relatively old to new equipment, They pay 30cpm to start that is with per diem. Don't really hold them in high regard to a trucking company. You basically run in UT, NV, CA, and Co. Most of the runs are from Salt Lake City, UT to Southern California.

thebobguy 12-12-2006 12:27 AM

I drive for Andrus, they have their good and bad points like any other company. They will give you a lot of miles but their equipment is mainly
old and need of repairs. Lots of freedom, not a lot of rules other than be ready to chain up and keep going when it snows. Overall rating on a 1 to 10, probably a 6, email me if you want more details.

Sentinel 12-12-2006 03:27 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate the info. With all the searching I did I found very little on them except they apparently are an arm of FFE.

beemermcr 12-18-2006 02:06 AM

Have met the owners - very much a family operation- where are you making the FFE connection?

jnk2001 12-18-2006 02:56 AM

Small "family" type companies are the way to go....It's like the Navy, small ships you know everyone..You can get lost on a carrier... :shock: :o

Sentinel 12-18-2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beemermcr
Have met the owners - very much a family operation- where are you making the FFE connection?

Oops! My bad!! Have been researching so many companies I mixed this one up with another I was looking at. FFE is comprised of FFE ( www.ffex.net ), Lisa Motor Lines ( www.lisamtc.com ) and American Eagle Lines ( www.aeal.com ).

Sentinel 12-18-2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnk2001
Small "family" type companies are the way to go....It's like the Navy, small ships you know everyone..You can get lost on a carrier... :shock: :o

That's why I joined the AF. In the Navy it was WAY to intimate!! :wink:
Just ribbing ya!!!

jnk2001 12-19-2006 03:21 AM

Doesn't bother me...I was in the Army..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

apache34 12-26-2006 04:44 AM

Re: Andrus Transportation Services

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel
Have not been able to find any current information on Andrus Transportation Services ( www.andrustrans.com ) based out of St. George, Utah. The WEB site is a bit sparse and FMCS stats are relatively good.

Can anyone provide info on current status such as driver treatment, training, working conditions, etc., etc.?

Website didnt work.