Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Anyone know of a company in Missouri that trains? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/21603-anyone-know-company-missouri-trains.html)

journeyman 10-25-2006 05:05 AM

Anyone know of a company in Missouri that trains?

Hi-

I was thinking of driving a few years ago and someone from a company in Missouri contacted me ... and now I can't find them nor recall their name.

I recall they were somewhere near the Ozarks ... I think...

But any and all info on companies in MO along with good or bad comments will be greatly appreciated.

ben45750 10-25-2006 05:19 AM

You can go thru MTC driver training school for Hogan.

toner 10-25-2006 01:59 PM

i think CFI has a partnership with crowder college in nevada (? or neosho, i always get those 2 towns confused) - not sure how it works with regard to paying for schooling, but there are some peeps from CFI on the board who probably know the answer!

devildice 10-25-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

i think CFI has a partnership with crowder college in nevada (? or neosho, i always get those 2 towns confused) - not sure how it works with regard to paying for schooling, but there are some peeps from CFI on the board who probably know the answer!
Yes CFI has a sponsored school at Crowder in Neosho. There is a cost to the student and CFI picks up the rest. Call their recruiting Dept. (don't have number handy) and speak to Christine for details.

Sealord 10-25-2006 03:01 PM

Training Company

You're not thinking of Prime, are you? They're out of Springfield. BOL

BigDawg 10-25-2006 06:00 PM

if your thinking of CFI go over to www.cfidrivers.com they will be able to answer your ???'s regarding them. good luck

dk132 10-25-2006 06:14 PM

Why only Missouri. Most places pay for travel.

PackRatTDI 10-25-2006 07:43 PM

How about TransAm? They're based out of Kansas City area.

journeyman 10-26-2006 02:28 AM

Big thanks everyone ... and dk132 ... I guess you're right. It just seemed like a good company and I've heard that most companies only hire within certain zones of operation.

I'm actually on the West Coast ... but I too want to be gone a very long time.

fred

dk132 10-26-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyman
Big thanks everyone ... and dk132 ... I guess you're right. It just seemed like a good company and I've heard that most companies only hire within certain zones of operation.

I'm actually on the West Coast ... but I too want to be gone a very long time.

fred

I was just woundering. Good luck to you.