Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   company poll (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/2083-company-poll.html)

quietman 11-12-2003 08:49 AM

company poll

Which is the lesser evil of the companies listed above? :twisted:

kreeper01 12-16-2003 03:05 PM

Lesser of any evil

Every trucking company has it shares of Good, Bad and Fugly. You just have to go with the lesser of the Fugly ones.

bluebeetle 12-16-2003 04:01 PM

I'm a little partial, but going from the companies that you listed, I like Crete the BEST!!!

heavenbound 12-17-2003 10:28 AM

Quote:

I like Crete the BEST!!!
naw..... really beetle 8)

easymoney 01-02-2004 07:08 PM

THE ONLY ONE LISTED HERE WITH A FAMILY FRIENDLY HOMETIME, IS JB HUNT. 14 DAYS OUT AND 4 DAYS HOME. THE REST LISTED ONLY GIVE 1 PER 7 DAYS OUT. NO I DONT WORK FOR JB :roll:

fireman932003 01-03-2004 01:22 AM

I am partial to Celadon. I worked for them for a while and they have a decent company. they give 1 day off for one week out and after 30,000 miles you get a paid vacation. so you do 30,000 miles and get a week vacation. Go back and do another 30,000 and get another week. so on.

Lovlyperson 01-29-2006 07:51 PM

i was always happy with Companies i worked for :lol:
changing was most just a question of going around Control stations as you did know after a special number of Time most officer.
not that they are bad,they got just from Time to Time new Members who tryed to find anything which nerves and could be in some reason expensive

Skywalker 01-30-2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easymoney
THE ONLY ONE LISTED HERE WITH A FAMILY FRIENDLY HOMETIME, IS JB HUNT. 14 DAYS OUT AND 4 DAYS HOME. THE REST LISTED ONLY GIVE 1 PER 7 DAYS OUT. NO I DONT WORK FOR JB :roll:

Didn't know that about JB....learned something today!!

I work for CFI, and yes, they are a 1 for 7 company. I don't have a problem with that though, since I know that the more I am home, the less I make, so I stay out 3 to 4 weeks and then end up taking usually 4+ days off. Its not a problem for me because every job I ever had involved heavy travel, even in sales and management.

I wouldn't mind being home more....but I live in an area of the country where the job market truly is the "pits". Nope, can't move and don't want to. I live on a large sailboat in a place that resembles "paradise"....so when I go home....the truck is forgotten and I put my "Captain's hat" on. :D

Skullitor 01-30-2006 05:17 AM

:lol: Was that a pic of Charlie Manson??? :shock: