Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   May Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/18912-may-trucking.html)

Goin Fer It 10-17-2006 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crankyazz
ive been solo with may for about 3 weeks.... i could tell 11 western wasnt going to pay good so I switched to over the road.. well miles isnt the hard thing to do. I could do 3,000 easy... what the problem is is delivering the load. I consistantly get to the cosginee in plenty of time , but they arent open so I get there saturday and have to wait til monday... i would say a good average is 2500 miles a week and not 3000 with appointment times coming into the whole situation.

I was wondering how you were doing! Thanks for udating us on what is up with you!

Wow! So the 11 western did really slow down I thought maybe it was just a bad week or two. How is everything going for you over there other than that? I hope you are getting treated right over there!

Take Care,
Goin Fer It's Wife

OverTheRoad 10-18-2006 11:13 PM

Well my time with May Trucking is now over.... i posted more about it on my website. Feel free to ask me questions about MTC and I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge.

PS, I don't have any hard feelings toward MTC and I would still recommend them but I just want everyone to know how I was treated so they might be able to make a more informed decision. By the way.. keep in mind you will only get one side of the story, my side. :)

Goin Fer It 10-19-2006 04:17 AM

OverTheRoad

Sorry that things did not work out for you as you had hoped at May Trucking.

I understand that there were also issues with miles, is that correct?

If they are having that big of a slow down maybe it is a good thing that my husband is still not there.

I really liked your web-site sorry I will not be able to read your updates anymore :sad:

Take Care,
Goin Fer It's Wife

Colin 10-19-2006 06:59 AM

Christ. I make two glowing recommendations for May and this is the thanks I get? One quitter and one equipment masher? :P

I wish you both luck. :rock:

Goin Fer It 10-19-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin
Christ. I make two glowing recommendations for May and this is the thanks I get? One quitter and one equipment masher? :P

I wish you both luck. :rock:

Now wait a minute here it was a tree and a light pole the truck was fine just a dent in the trailer. Second one didn't hurt really anything just bent up a bumper! So that would be a tree and light pole killer!

Thanks for the wishes!
Goin Fer It's Wife