Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   melton,maverick,tmc, (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/14388-melton-maverick-tmc.html)

chickenhauler024 01-27-2006 12:30 AM

melton,maverick,tmc,

I am looking for a flatbed company to work for.Please help me to decide which is best. I tring to decide on these three.Thank You.

dieselgrl 01-27-2006 12:56 AM

Just a question, but if you're looking at all three, why is the poll only two options?

johnc 01-27-2006 12:02 PM

i have asked this very same question. do a search on both companies. but i stuck with my first choice. TMC . it was a hard decision. but your first choice is usualy the best. i really dont want to wait 2-3 months for maverick to call me up for training either. but i am still on the waiting list. if for some unforseen reason i dont make it through TMC's orientation. i always have backup. CYOA. "Cover Your Own A**". i dont see any problems it is just a matter of getting there. 8)

chickenhauler024 01-28-2006 01:39 AM

It seems TMC is the first to call me back so i going to go with them. I was looking for a good flatbed company to work for and I have not really heard any bad aboat them. There trucks are top of the line and always clean. I also sent my application to Maverick and Melton and I have not heard from them. And I sent one to a company called Passmore, I see a lot of Passmore trucks in texas.Has any one heard of this company? But TMC has always been on the top of my list so I am glad they called me first. So anyone driving for TMC tell me how you like it. P.S. Sure sorry I messed the poll up, should have been three instead of two sorry. I did not have my glass on :shock: I will keep every one up to date on how things go in orientation so peaple can see how its like at TMC.

Bodie 01-28-2006 11:29 PM

Black and Chrome is the only way to go!!!!!

Darmichar 01-28-2006 11:59 PM

I work for Maverick, and I believe it's a matter of just choosing one.
I believe both companies are based on a hard work ethic, professional looking and acting drivers, and new, well maintained equipment.
I don't think you can go wrong either way you go.

Snowman7 01-29-2006 11:48 AM

Valley Transportation 8)

Skullitor 02-01-2006 04:21 PM

Now you won't haul frozen chickens on a flatbed Chickenhauler! :) only in lil crates to a chicken slaughter house! :( YUCK

MACK 02-01-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodie
Black and Chrome is the only way to go!!!!!

There have been some TMC Century's showing up around here but all green in color.

happilymarriedtruckerwife 02-02-2006 03:00 PM

My hubby works for TMC he loves it and I love it. He is home every weekend, and makes good money. The main thing I hear my hubby say is treat your dispatcher with respect. They have a hard job trying to get everyone what they want and need, they dont need anyone givin them a hard time and makin it worse. Good luck with your job. I'm sure you will see that they are a great company to work for.