Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   My first few months @ Central Reefer (CRSI) (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/11949-my-first-few-months-%40-central-reefer-crsi.html)

Bumper 11-03-2005 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tndieselgrl
but chances are you'll see the inside of more than one Swift terminal as a drop yard/fueling point.

Yep, I got my list of fueling yards today and all Swift terminals are on the list.

Skullitor 11-03-2005 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockroach
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullitor
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullitor
Cockroach; Have you made it to the Northeast yet?Like Mass Or Maine?

After 2 /12 weeks I am going to get my first paycheck tomorrow, woohoo.

DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR SKULL TAXES :shock:

ok so take my training pay of 375, subtract taxes... subtract my cash advance, subtract my bills for last month that comes out to -$700 since SKULLTAX is currently at %15 that makes my tax -$105 woohoo i'm getting a refund this month :wink: :lol: When can I expect my check?[/quote]

NO, you missunderstand. YOU send me the $105. I'm Skull remember?
Pay Skull Taxes To Skull! Now when can I expect my check??? 8)
Or maybe "UNCLE KNUCKLES & UNCLE VITO" Go truckin? :shock:

cockroach 11-03-2005 08:18 AM

You forgot that this thread uses COCKROACHMATH, anyways going back on topic.

Drivers in Memphis Tennesse can't drive!! I don't think I have ever seen a blinker blinking, I saw a 4 wheeler speeding down the right lane weaving on and off the shoulder to get around cars, a bunch of people passed me using a left turn lane (including a swift bobtail) and I know I wasn't going to slow because it was a 40 zone and I was doin about 47.Thepilots in this town are also just scary.. anyways we picked up our beer and are headed for alabama, we just did a swap and i'm now off duty for a while.

freebird 11-03-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:

we just did a swap and i'm now off duty for a while.

Off duty or sleeper?? :?

Skullitor 11-04-2005 01:32 AM

I use sleeper Line 2 for ALL off time.I told D.O.T. Can I help it if I'm lazy?

BigAtrukn 11-04-2005 07:23 PM

you get your trainer yet Bumper?

cockroach 11-04-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumper
Quote:

Originally Posted by tndieselgrl
but chances are you'll see the inside of more than one Swift terminal as a drop yard/fueling point.

Yep, I got my list of fueling yards today and all Swift terminals are on the list.

Hmm when they gave us the list they told us to cross out all the swift because we don't use them any more... weird.

Skullitor 11-05-2005 02:13 AM

Cockroach. Do you fuel at T.A.'s or Petro's?

cockroach 11-05-2005 04:18 AM

We have stopped at pilot, ta, and petro's the computer tells us where to go for the cheapest fuel for each trip we do, so it all depends on the price of fuel at the time.

Skullitor 11-07-2005 01:25 AM

I hear thru the grapevine, THAT Central REF is moving away from Swift?
Also ordered freightliner condos.Any truth on this cockroach? 8)