User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

iowarider that's kinda sad in my opinion. I don't mean to diss ya in any way. But for somebody to have the "smarts, talent, education,etc to do you what you started out to do and to drop down to driving a truck is just hard to take. If you have that kind of educational background, please do not waste it on trucking. I've been driving almost 19 years and wish to god I could have done sometning I REALLY loved,or had a passion for. I just never had the brains, education or "kick my ass in the right direction" signs from my parents on what to do. Bottom line again, Think and double think about your wife and kids and leaving them. That is THE most important thing!!
Old 11-09-2006, 06:07 AM

Thanks for the good thoughts. As for wife, did I mention she had divorce papers served on me in my office, on the day of what would have been our 25th wedding anniversary? Kids are grown and on their own for the most part. Youngest is a junior in high school and I only get to see him once or twice a month now. Sometimes life sucks, than other times it sucks worse.

But hey thanks for the thought.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:12 PM

probably last post to this thread. Just a transitional note. I hired on with Transport America. After a false start, I will meet at North Liberty Iowa terminal and go with a group to Scotsburg Indiana for training. Will be with a trainer for couple weeks. That's OK with me, I know I need some update of skills. See Ya on the road.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Rookie

back to life?