User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Have a few questions about cab over trucks

So our company just bought a 2013 Isuzu NRR diesel, the first Isuzu we’ve had. They’re definitely different than a normal truck so I have a few questions for anyone that’s familiar with cab over trucks. Our model is a crew cab with a 16’ box. new projects in dadar

Do cab overs usually get really dang warm in the cab while driving? I know you’re sitting over the engine but man it gets uncomfortably toasty in there. Is there anything I can do to maybe reduce it?

Thing is bouncy as hell. I heard getting heavier duty leaf springs helps, anyone know if that’s true? commercial property for sale in pune

The panels in the cab are shit. Fuse box panel keeps unclipping, the brake fluid cover falls off constantly, there’s a metal panel in the back seat that unclips too. I know I can’t be the only one with this problem. Do you guys just take them off and call it a day or have you used Velcro or tape to keep them on?

It’s a nice truck and I’m not complaining but these are just some nitpicky things I’d like to solve since I have to drive it everyday. I’m coming from a E450 that ran really nice but it was pushing 15 years old and the boss is updating our fleet over the next 2-3 years.

Last edited by johndcruz21; 10-03-2019 at 12:53 PM.