User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2019, 07:35 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Kudos to Joplin, MO Freightliner

I pulled in with a new “whirring” noise. Had several hours to kill waiting for my afternoon pu appointment down the street at General Mills. I was just hoping to get some kind of diagnosis but figured it was one of the pulleys. Anyway I figured they MIGHT get it diagnosed in a few hours then come back and tell me they could get it in the next morning. 1 bhk in borivali east

They immediately let me into the intake lane and in 15 minutes had it checked in (warranty) and a mechanic moved it over to the next lane to begin diagnosing. An hour after I pulled in. I was leaving with a new idler pulley. flats in chembur

Plus the shop was immaculate. I’ve been in luxury car dealership service department that didn’t look this good. Clean and comfortable driver’s lounge. Can’t say enough good about this place based on my first and only visit. Plus I think they are a 24/7 facility. flats in mahim

Last edited by robinjacob; 09-16-2019 at 11:43 AM.