User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2016, 03:38 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default recruiter TTJ recruiting

called me a drug dealer and said i need rehabilitation and then hung up on me all over a misdemeanor charge. He was the one who called me and disrespected me on my own phone. I called back to explain he didnt have to be rude and he started getting upset and woudnt let me talk. Im a costumer service rep and i would never talk to someone like that. ****ing ******* talking down to me making accusations calling me names. If you said that **** to my face, you would get your ****ing head twisted off. I was trying to inquire about info you dumbass 855-824-4744
Old 09-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Rookie

Hey, I saw this post and would like to comment. I apologize for his behavior. I am a recruiter and recruiters like this give us honest, hard working recruiters a bad name. If you need help you can contact me. 888-778-0415 My name is Sheena.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDLINC View Post
Hey, I saw this post and would like to comment. I apologize for his behavior. I am a recruiter and recruiters like this give us honest, hard working recruiters a bad name. If you need help you can contact me. XXXXXXXXX My name is XXXXX.
Never apologize for the behavior of another person. It can make you seem false, or too forward. Especially when you haven't heard the other side of the story. You might appear to be trying to capitalize..............

You are are embarassing yourself CDLINC. You are posting again at your own leisure anywhere that you wish and are not following board policy.

Employment Resources Forums

Go to this section and have a field day! If you are an honest, hard working recruiter as you state. The drivers should come in droves.

Best Wishes

Last edited by belpre122; 09-10-2016 at 06:55 AM.