User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for OTR driver ASAP starting at 43cents a mile Naperville IL area.

Im looking for 1 OTR driver with at least 2 years driving 53ft dry van trailers. Starting pay will be 43 cents a mile for first month W-9 and after first month will go to 45 cents a mile. If you prefer 1099 starting pay will be 45 cents a mile and go to 47 cents after first month. Loads will be 1200-1500 miles one way. I am also a broker and will be moving loads for some of my own costumers others will be brokered loads. I plan on getting you home for the weekends. I am flexible with routes and open to doing short runs if you cant do a long run. Im a small company with 3 trucks and easy to work with.

The truck is a 2010 Volvo ISX400 automatic with a good dyno report recently had a new head put on and new DPF. I provide a fuel card along with I-pass for tolls. Truck also has a CB, power converter and a D/C cooler. The trailer is a Fruehauf 53ft x 13.6 high with air ride. I keep maintenance up on all of my equipment.

I have been a shipper for 3 plus years and a broker for 2 years 60-70% of my loads with this truck will be my clients that I work with now. I am a pretty easy person to work with. I also have day cab trucks that work in the area too if a delivery needs to be completed.

If you have any questions please call or Email me. Tim 630-806-1230 ([email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3942977315t_1m.jpg (3.4 KB, 0 views)

Tags
cdl a, driving job, otr