User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up CDL Truck Drivers - Earn Up To $65,000/yr. & Paid Vacation. No Experience Necessary!

Western Express

NEW! Our Trucks Feature - FREE DIRECTV, 24” Flat Screen TV & DVR

Don't Wait, Call Now! 877-973-1380

Old 09-27-2015, 02:04 AM
Rookie

White lies bent truthes. 24 cents a miles plus additional 16 for perdiem. Most companys keep perdiem seperate from mileage pay. Chances for direct tv truck low. You could wait at terminal for additional week for 1. Orentaion pay is about 80me dollars a day for liad securment only. They talk saftey but is all image. When you bring in a load. They will point out ever minor detail on load to make the trainers there learn something and you will get shutdown( no not a complant cause i passed everytime) night dispatch and weekend dispatch is worthless. Your personal dm if like mine is awsome witch is a plus. But dm have random days off so you get passed around. All miles a paid wich is a plus. Terminal hotel is a terrible place. Lots of hookers and drug dealers around area. Breakfast is good. They litterally hirer anyone turnover is a revolving door. EXPERIENCED DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! and remember 110% securment 100 only percent of time.
So if your a new driver or been out of the game for awhile. Go for it if u feel okay. Money is decent but money isnt everything. Safe driving all and keep it between the zippers.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rideeasy View Post
White lies bent truthes. 24 cents a miles plus additional 16 for perdiem. Most companys keep perdiem seperate from mileage pay. Chances for direct tv truck low. You could wait at terminal for additional week for 1. Orentaion pay is about 80me dollars a day for liad securment only. They talk saftey but is all image. When you bring in a load. They will point out ever minor detail on load to make the trainers there learn something and you will get shutdown( no not a complant cause i passed everytime) night dispatch and weekend dispatch is worthless. Your personal dm if like mine is awsome witch is a plus. But dm have random days off so you get passed around. All miles a paid wich is a plus. Terminal hotel is a terrible place. Lots of hookers and drug dealers around area. Breakfast is good. They litterally hirer anyone turnover is a revolving door. EXPERIENCED DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! and remember 110% securment 100 only percent of time.
So if your a new driver or been out of the game for awhile. Go for it if u feel okay. Money is decent but money isnt everything. Safe driving all and keep it between the zippers.
Thanks for the real life info... How do you know a recruiter is lying??? His lips are moving. I went to Orientation with Western Express in PA during storm Sandy. They put me in a room with a 500 pound driver who failed the physical the first day but could not send him home because of the storm. He kept me up all night every night with his snoring. Personally I like companies which allow an outside physical to be accepted. It's happened a couple of times with me that some companies ways of performing a physical are different and produce results which are different than other physicians that do physicals....

Tags
cdl truck drivers, western express