User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 04:11 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Small Company with BIG Pay & Benefits

We are a small growing company with an understanding of what is important to a driver. We offer excellent pay & bonus', all our drivers make over $1,000 every week, 24/7 dispatch, plenty of miles, paid weekly, well maintained equipment, meal per diem & benefits. Come work for a company that understands that our drivers are the backbone of our company! For more information call 704-750-4900 X703 or email your resume to: [email protected]
Old 03-20-2015, 03:04 AM
Rookie

you are lying!!

DSW is not worth anyones time...they are completely full of crap...I have 4 friends, and a son who went thier way...all BS!!

They have a office full of mass posters blowing up craigslist with differently worded ads trying to lure you in...Ive personally called on about 10 different ads, and god almighty dam it its always them answering!!...

My kid answered the 'we have new trucks' BS ad...They gave him a 3 million mile volvo that died in phoenix 2 hours into his first run..they didnt do sht for him, left him stuck at a swift terminal in the arizona heat overnight...I had to go get him

My pals all have bad to say about the whole group,,DSW, Choice drivers, HDS, and who knows how many others...

Now, most agree, the owner Doug is a pretty cool guy...I like him, great guy...But all his jackoffs running the place for him have gone way too far with all the fraudulent ads...

Too much too list...
Old 03-20-2015, 03:06 AM
Rookie

very bummed to see they have discovered the forums...I have my work cut out for me