Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort

Thursday 2/14/08

Deadhead to Topton, PA
Drop/Hook in Topton, PA headed for Billings, MT

Friday- Driving

Saturday 2/16/08

Deliver in Billings, MT @ 1700
The math and miles don't add up on this..... I hope that someone could explain it to me...... :roll:
Simple.....DH is 75 miles.

Loaded miles to Billings is 1908 miles.

Total of 1983 miles divided by 3 days = 661 miles per day.

661 miles per day divided by 11 hours driving per day =60.1 mph average.

And anyone that has ever run out west could easily tell you it's a piece of cake to run a 60mph average.

Hope this answers your question. As you can see that is an easy run.
Sorry Bubba Big Rigger but I call :dung: !!! and I run the West... :lol:
Old 02-23-2008, 11:48 PM
BANNED
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

specially this time of year, especially in billings, and oints east of billings even sheridan and gillete, wyoming and south dakota. to much snow and ice, not going to average 60 mph this year, even in the last two months. i call BS also.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokk
specially this time of year, especially in billings, and oints east of billings even sheridan and gillete, wyoming and south dakota. to much snow and ice, not going to average 60 mph this year, even in the last two months. i call BS also.
For your information I did not see even so much as a speck of snow on the roadways the entire round trip, except for a little on top on the one mountain cutting across Route 212 going west from South Dakota to Montana.

When I got to Montana it was 52 degrees. No snow problems in that kind of weather I wouldn't think.

You know.....I have to agree with Ridge Runner on this whole thing.

I sent CFM my home phone number and my cell phone yesterday. I figured he would have called me within seconds of my post. But here it is a day later and he still hasn't called me. Seems to me someone finally called the assholes bluff and he wasn't prepared.

Again I will say EVERYTHING I have posted on this thread or any thread on the site has ALWAYS been 100% factual information. If you slackers can believe it then it's time for you to re-evaluate your work ethics.

Even when I point blank explain in detail to dumbasses like Big Diesel and spell it out so an idiot could understand he still calls me a liar.

Whatever :roll: I am tired of trying to communicate with retards.

I am prepared to back up ANY of my statements with either cash or documents. It doesn't matter to me.

So for now, unless someone can communicate with me in a comprehensive adult manner I will refuse to waste my valuable time trying to explain myself to bumbling idiots.

This is for you Ridge Runner.... I am DONE! Because I am the better man!
Old 02-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarshort
I sent CFM my home phone number and my cell phone yesterday. I figured he would have called me within seconds of my post. But here it is a day later and he still hasn't called me. Seems to me someone finally called the assholes bluff and he wasn't prepared.
Sorry I went out last night with friends and didn't hobo around the truckstop or picklepark like you do! :lol:

Yes, of course I'm still interested in the bet but there's alot of things I have to do first. I need to find out when I can take a month off, get the EOBR...speaking of which you will need to contact Knight to see if it is OK to install one. Has to be an EOBR so actual speed in all traffic conditions is logged and there's no way for you to weasel out of the deal. I know someone who can install it so it's not a big deal.

I have no need to call you and speak to your pompous ass and trust me, I'm not happy about living out of your filthy, nasty truck for a month. But for $10k I will bite the bullet. :lol:
Old 02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Senior Board Member

i'd be more interested in seeing you two guys having a fist fight in the parking lot at some (scumbag) truck stop. that'll be more entertaining. :lol:
Old 02-24-2008, 05:44 PM

no i say bull shi%...CFM can't have any friends to be going out with.
Closed Thread