User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Ok.. People the Headborg Chronicles continue for 2 years over at my (almost Abandoned) message board at ~~The Driver's Lounge~~ - Home and details almost 2 years at Dynamic Transit up until they discovered my identity and threatened me with termination if I continued to dish out the good/bad and illegal activities. I've been away from trucking & Dynamic Transit now for a little over a year and soon to start perhaps a new decade of trucking as a dumb ass lease-purchase would-be Owner Operator.... probably will document that experience here at CAD-- to a wider audience and perhaps remain concealed longer that way.... are message boards still alive or has everyone gone to facebook?
Old 04-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg View Post
are message boards still alive or has everyone gone to facebook?
Some of us still copy the mail here.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:39 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

There are still a lot of people still hanging around the forum. We don't have as many people posting, but still have regulars who check in. Not everyone posts on Facebook. In fact, I think that Facebook and Twitter have both lost some of their appeal since it has come out that the government has been monitoring them with regularity. They may be monitoring the forums, but that hasn't come out yet.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by headborg View Post
and soon to start perhaps a new decade of trucking as a dumb ass lease-purchase would-be Owner Operator....
Hey HB! Good to see you're still out there kickin! We are ready for your next thread re: HB's trucking/life adventures!

Regarding the quote above............. Remember, you said it.

Welcome back. B