User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templedawg
been driving 11 years and never had a need for a lawyer. Run legal, safe, and common sense, and you should be fine.
If you need this legal service and a pay a monthly fee for it , you shouldn't be on the road .
I saw one of those Volvos on the Ohio Turnpike the other day , from one of those small Chicago area companies , there are a million out there who run from Chicago to NJ area if you haven't noticed and 90 percent of them drive volvos , so watch out . And I saw this guy with his 4 ways on right after getting his toll ticket , I said to myself what the hell is he doing , well he passed me 5 miles later doing at least 75mph . It wasn't his speeding that bothered me , it was the fact he had been setting up his laptop to use on the turnpike . I wanted to call that joker in , he was all over the road , unreal . That's a guy who needs prepaid legal services .
Old 10-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Rookie

Prepaid legal services – this is so wrong! Imagine standing on the edge of your life, and depending 100% on the attorney who’s by your side and finding out later that he was just a scammer and fooled you completely. Your case might also be dismissed if this is found out. There are so many possibilities now. Why not rely on trustful sites that will help you find a good lawyer, like this one whose page I saw the other day - https://federal-lawyer.com/healthcar...se/mac-audits/. Make your choices consciously, and invest in yourself and your safety.

Last edited by ammygamk; 10-07-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-16-2021, 10:21 AM
Rookie

Advance paid lawyers can provide greater security and comfort at a time when the need for counsel and services arises unexpectedly. A lawyer can act as a client's attorney in almost any legal situation. It does not matter whether the client is the plaintiff or the defendant in the case.