User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: ?

Hey, I've never been home every week. I've driven for 28 months. I could careless... I am single, have no kids [yahoo-don't want any either-I am female-believe it or not], don't have pets, divorced three years ago and broke up with the boyfriend, also have no room mates. I have fun being out longer than a week. Can't imagine what I'd do loading and unloading my truck to get home every week. UGH no man to do it for me. HA....

I guess different strokes for different folks. Most companies ae two weeks out, unless they are locally based where you live. Almost took one here in Colorado. They are Christian and had some pretty interesting off the wall ideas.

I have driven for 28 months, mostly driveaway [hauling trucks]. After passing a road test for over an hour in a major Colorado city they wanted me to go with another driver to "prove" I could mountain drive. HELL NO-I've chained on Donner, gone through blizzards in Wyoming, been down I-5 into California from Oregon as well as gone down Cabbage. I don't need to prove ANYTHING.

So honey, those of you with familes who want to be home every week. More power to you. The average is two weeks out-don't care what any other driver says. It's the truth...