User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Oh! I see now.

Karn: You are one of the "hobo's" I see camping out in the truckstops.
Like I said in another post, I was offered a job with Crete but why would anyone commit to staying out for 2 weeks at a time? If you don't run out of hours in a five day week then they are jerking you around. If I leave out on a Sunday and run till Friday night I usually am driving home illegally cause I'm over 70 hours in just 5 days. Why not sleep in your own bed for the weekend instead of some nasty truckstop?

There is absolutely no reason anyone should stay out for weeks at a time unless they just don't want to go home a face reality or some other responsibility.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Senior Board Member

karnajj iallthough i appreciate your concern this is all n good fun, dont be so serius, and never rat out another driver. its harsh but the old saying goes the only home for a rat is underground. no matter how much i disagree with crete driver i dont wish for you tell on him he or she might have kids to feed and those kind of actions could result in someone losing their livelyhood. this is a forum and in forums their are disussions no matter how childish they are they r still discussions
Old 10-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_o
karnajj iallthough i appreciate your concern this is all n good fun, dont be so serius, and never rat out another driver. its harsh but the old saying goes the only home for a rat is underground. no matter how much i disagree with crete driver i dont wish for you tell on him he or she might have kids to feed and those kind of actions could result in someone losing their livelyhood. this is a forum and in forums their are disussions no matter how childish they are they r still discussions
My point is that he was thinking about ratting you out to your company just for kicks and giggles just to get you in trouble. I have no intention of ratting anybody out, I just wanted him to understand the consequences of his childish behavior.

Personally I don't see the "good fun" in any of this. Maybe I'm blind. :sad:
Old 10-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Senior Board Member

I'm not going to totally go to bat for crete-drvr, but I personally thought his remark about calling in ken's truck number was totally tongue in cheek. Ken doesn't seem to be too worked up about it, why should you be? It's not like the CEO of Crete is in here slamming people and other companies, it's just light-hearted fun that might have gotten a little out of hand from both sides a couple of times. I'm sure that no one thinks any worse of Crete because he had a bad experience there. What I do think is that maybe you should lighten up a little and not act like Crete is holier than thou and no one with a sense of humor should be allowed to work there.

Plus, you gotta admit, the picture of the guy without any panties on(who seems to get around a lot, by the way) was classic! That was probably the best laugh I have ever had from a post on this site. I honestly think that this post alone should qualify this entire thread to be move to the CAD Comedy Club forum... I don't think that ken really is that guy, but then again you never know, I just thought it was funny. Plus ken works 7 on 7 off and that guy clearly never takes a day off... Fess up fellas, the rest of you got a chuckle out of it also, including you ken, right???
Old 10-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Senior Board Member

no i got no chuckle out of any of this. the no pantys jokers were old a long time ago. And any guy who looks at a picture of another guy is half past cuucuu. i dont work for crete and never will and could give 2 shts about crete. that being said. take a day off hell no i can reply all fn day long to this bs 26weeks a year 7 days a week every other week. i went from wanting to beat the hll out of crete driver to looking forward to his response. NOw we could really stir some sht and talk about the kids killed last year by a crete truck or the cobb cty cop killed by crete last year or the other guy killed by crete this year also on i 285. they dont seemed to have any luck around atlanta i guess. its a miracle they still have any money to pay their drivers but as i said i could give 2shts about crete.
im all about roehl right now. and no im not real worried about someone calling in on me i again could give 2shts about that two. speaking of which i have to go take one. by for now
Old 10-12-2006, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Crete_drvr, I'm almost ashamed to be associated with the same trucking company as yourself. Your childish behavior makes me wonder if you submitted a falsified birth certificate to prove your age. To threaten to call in another driver and make a false report just because you can't handle the fact that he disagrees with you is pathetic. You are lucky I don't know your truck number because I have a notion to let Lincoln know what a low class loser they hired.
Yo, Karnajj did you see what I put under the smilies??? I put "just kidding" I would never do that to anyone, ken is right this thread is a forum version of channel 19, ya know, sesame street? Have you looked at how many hits this thread has gotten?? LOLz :lol: 3800!! and I dont need to give you my truck number because if you meet me you'll instantly know it's me because I'm the most obnoxious bastage you'll ever meet (but damn sexy for the ladies whats the 20 on the baby dolls?) I just like to have fun with people and rattle their cages a bit. Believe me if anything had gotten out of hand I'd be banned real quick (hi yooper :lol: ).

Ken and I agree to disagree, he likes Coke, I like Pepsi. It's dead already! Ken wants to beat my ass which makes me laugh but you know what? At the end of the day I'd probably buy ken a beer take him snipe hunting afterwards :twisted: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
I know they wouldn't like what they'd see if they ever read your posts.
Well I guess that's what America is all about, freedom understand the concept? People can voice their opinions and if you don'y like it TOUGH SHT heck you can even burn the American flag this country is so dang free :roll: your commie azz might catch a beat down though.

anyways I'm tired need to catch some zz's

"Some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school. " Dave Attell
Old 10-12-2006, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_o
NOw we could really stir some sht and talk about the kids killed last year by a crete truck or the cobb cty cop killed by crete last year or the other guy killed by crete this year also on i 285. its a miracle they still have any money to pay their drivers
Yeah like I personally had something to do with any of that :roll: I'm proud of Crete and I don't understand why those accidents get so much publicity? Consider this, if those accidents were commited by Swift of Schneider drivers, what then? Would everyone just say "yeah, that figures..." I'm sure truck drivers somewhere in this nation kill someone every day.

A miracle they have $ to pay their drivers?? Ken, CCC has been in business for 40 years, they are debt-free, :idea: and have one of the lowest turnover rates in an industry plagued by %140 turnover across the board.

"Some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school. " Dave Attell
Old 10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Senior Board Member

yeah how about the usa truck last week who had 7 passsengers in the truck vehicle most of which r dead women now. theirs no excuse for anyone to die in any vehicle out here.
those accident get publicity because the lives of the people involved including truck drivers are taken away needlessly.
with that being said the civil liabilty of such accidents such as the usa truck last week and crete reck last year r major cases not only is it bad with just one case times that by 4 or 7 and if their kids. you have a case that could bancrupt a carrier and put a significant dent in the insuring company.
example 5 people die in a reck the carriers self insured up to 250k then the insurance company handles the rest lets say up to 20 mill the families of said victims are suing for 10 million a piece thats 30 million not covered who do you think pays that.