Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Drivers for Hire (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire-103/)
-   -   $3,800 weekly compensation for CDL TRUCK DRIVERS ! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire/48048-%243-800-weekly-compensation-cdl-truck-drivers.html)

MsKathy 06-15-2018 03:16 PM

$3,800 weekly compensation for CDL TRUCK DRIVERS !

Calling out Professoinal CDL Drivers out there! We are looking for safe driver who can work with us ASAP! We offer great CPM pay scale you won't regret!
There is no problem if you want to work with your best mate or co-worker in this job because we are also looking for a TEAM UP Professional CDL-Drivers.

Send resume to [email protected] and attached the best number we can reach you.

CDL Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications

• Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
• 2+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving
• Clean driving record with no moving violations
• Must pass background check and drug test
• Comfortable with long-haul transport

Team Up to make up to $3,800/week:

• 0.63$ CPM and up
• New equipment (2016-2018)
• 24/7 dispatch and support
• Dry van only (no touch freight)
• No forced dispatch
• Great benefits, bonuses and rewards available!
• Plenty of miles guaranteed!
• No New York City

Flatlander45 11-02-2018 04:13 PM

I'm an older driver, I live in East TN right off i-81.....Noticed your ad is from Jun, if still in need of drivers feel free to email or call.....thanks [email protected] 4238635550
Jim alley Sr

Aristafon 07-29-2022 02:41 PM

Tell me, is this work legal?, and do you pay compensation to employees for injuries sustained in the workplace? I am a driver, and I had unpleasant situations with employers who did not want to pay wages on time. An industrial injury occurred at my last place of work, and I am now in court seeking compensation for the damage I caused. You can find many sources online, such as oxnerpermarlaw.com, to understand who and when payments are due. So my employers are acting dishonestly towards employees, and I will achieve justice.

FlintJacob 11-22-2022 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aristafon (Post 725998)
Tell me, is this work legal?, and do you pay compensation to employees for injuries sustained in the workplace? I am a driver, and I had unpleasant situations with employers who did not want to pay wages on time. An industrial injury occurred at my last place of work, and I am now in court seeking compensation for the damage I caused. You can find many sources online, such as oxnerpermarlaw.com, to understand who and when payments are due. So my employers are acting dishonestly towards employees, and I will achieve justice.

That is good question. Honestly I calculated if they pay 0.6 cents per mile and to earn $3800 weekly you will have to drive 6,000 miles per week, so tell me is that possible. Maybe if you are team truck, but not for solo driver.
I am dispatcher we book loads for our carriers and it is really hard to make money this days, we struggle to get $2.6 pre mile, so maybe that $0.6 per mile is realistic, but that $3,800 defiantly not possible in current spot market.
Maybe if you drive tanker trailer or some other special equipment that have big demand for it and not to much of supply.

Respectfully,
Jacob Flint