Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Drivers for Hire (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire-103/)
-   -   Drivers Seeking Work anywhere in the USA (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire/45052-drivers-seeking-work-anywhere-usa.html)

CDC 11-29-2014 06:55 PM

Drivers Seeking Work anywhere in the USA

Do you need a Commercial Driver to fill in for A driver who is on vacation, sick leave, or maybe just until you can get a replacement?
Maybe Casual Drivers Company can help you out.
Our Drivers are Professional drivers have Class A CDL W/Hazmat licenses, minimum 15+yrs. driving experience, good driving records, and are in random drug pool testing.
All you need is a truck with insurance .
If interested e-mail for rates and any questions you may have.
Thanks

Primefleet 12-13-2014 02:26 PM

I am looking for a driver ASAP. I understand that you driver are temp. Only. What is the longest they can drive for me? Also what are their rates? O\O looking to hire immediately

CDC 12-14-2014 02:43 AM

Can you give a contact #,or e-mail?

CDC 12-15-2014 03:13 PM

Rate depends on job , there is no time limit ,

HAT 01-11-2015 02:17 AM

Hello, I am looking for a driver. Would you please contact me. Thanks!

chuttruck 03-23-2015 11:19 PM

817-818-6444 looking for a driver

Go Load 03-25-2015 03:59 AM

Looking for CDL drivers Class A , team or single. Clean records and professionalism from you. We will give you : good semi trucks (auto or manual trans) , Dry Vans, AND 48 c/ mile, Flatbed trailer, AND 53 c/mile. We pay extra stops, detentions, good inspections.
Email: [email protected]
go-load.com

Macy 03-27-2015 06:04 PM

CDC, please contact me asap. 443-351-4596 or [email protected]

MarkM 04-21-2015 02:40 AM

Hello,

I ma looking for team or solo drivers immediately. Please contact me at 818-298-7912. I am willing to pay the rate price and rate depending on experience and quality of work. I am a small fleet owner with great and personalized experience for all employees.

amora 04-22-2015 02:58 PM

Owner operator located in Atlanta,GA is looking for reliable class A driver asap.
Pay: Either 45% of income after expenses or 23% of gross income, which ever is acceptable for driver. or any other workable formula is okay for me.
Job Requirements:
• Two (2) years verifiable tractor-trailer experience with CDL-Class A certification
• must be a least 23 years of age
• Ability to speak, read, and write in English
• No more than two (2) moving violations in a twelve (12) month period
• No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
• No serious traffic violations in the past three (3) years
• No major preventable vehicle collisions in the past three (3) years
• No more than one (1) minor preventable collision in the past three (3) years
• No previous drug or alcohol positive test results in the past eight (5) years
• Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical and Drug Screen
• No felony/assault in the past 5yrs.