Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Drivers for Hire (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire-103/)
-   -   Looking for a good company (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-drivers-hire/38108-looking-good-company.html)

oklahoma driver 06-21-2009 03:18 PM

Looking for a good company

Am looking for a good company that has plenty of miles per week(2500-3200). I've had alot of jobs here lately, mainly because they run good for about the first 2-3 months and then the miles go way down. It's really frustrating. If there are any companies reading this message you can contact me at: [email protected] or call me on my cell phone the # is 918-906-9953 I live about 45mi from Tulsa,OK. and would like to run the midwest to the west coast every week. Or if you have anything to the Southeast and back.

maltaey 05-05-2014 05:52 PM

Give me a call at 734-799-1244
mike @ rays transport out of warren,mi

PunjabRoadways 06-16-2014 06:08 PM

If you are still interested, call PAV @ 5103207155, dry van and reefer loads from ca to or or tx

jblitz 08-04-2014 08:11 PM

We are hiring CDL class A truck drivers! Over the road, home weekends. 2 years recent driving experience, clean mvr. Brand new trucks, brand new trailers. $.40/mile dry van, $.50/mile flatbed.

Send resume and CDL number to [email protected]

Please repost, share, tell your friends that need a job!! We're hiring drivers today!!

emeraldhr 09-16-2014 05:58 PM

COMPANY EXPANDING- Hiring CLASS A OTR drivers ASAP!!- Columbus to West Coast

EMERALD LOGSTICS, an established logistics company, is looking for Class A experienced drivers for our no-touch freight OTR/Linehaul driving positions. [Columbus to West Coast]

* *HOME WEEKLY * *$5,000 Sign On Bonus **PAID WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT**

BENEFITS:
•$65K - $70K/yr Start Out Pay
•Health Benefits
•5 weeks paid time off
•BRAND NEW tractors with top of the line sleepers.

QUALIFICATIONS:
•1 yr. Class A verifiable driving experience within past 3 yrs. OR 5 yrs. within the past 10 yrs. also qualify.
•Clean driving record
•NO Felonies
•Have current doubles endorsement or be willing to obtain (at company's expense)

Email resume to [email protected] or apply at our posting below
Class A CDL Driver - *HOME WEEKLY* _SIGN ON BONUS_ job - EMERALD LOGISTICS - Columbus, OH | Indeed.com

tyjones728 10-07-2014 09:51 PM

Hello,
My name is Tyana Jones I am an agent with Dunns Logistics. We're an asset based carrier, we own a small fleet of truck and support a number of owner operators that are leased on to us. We are looking for more carrier to add on, if you are still looking for freight to haul please give me a call at 763-843-3181. Thanks hope to talk to you soon.

medic639 07-31-2015 02:20 PM

I saw your ad on the CAD website and I would be interested in
talking to you about driving for us. We are located in Missouri, but we
travel all over. We are getting into trucking again, and are needing truck
drivers really bad. We are an excavation company that has a trucking
division as well. We have older Peterbilt trucks, and even one with two
sticks. The owner of our company has been a truck driver for over 40
years, and its still doing it, old school style. Old school is all we
know. We have been pulling, RGN, step deck/lowboy, flat bed, end dumps.
You name it. Would really like to talk with you to see if you would be
interested. Please give me a shout if this email reaches you. Thanks for
your time.

jimdavis 08-07-2015 03:10 PM

Looking for a good company

Dear Friend

Now a days USA best transportation's and logistic companies hiring drivers

So if you are looking for a change and want good salary package then contact at [email protected]

Have a Nice Day