User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default St petersburg, florida->14 yrs long haul exp, clean csa, clean mvr & lkg for a job!

After being REHIRED November of 2010 my employer once again laid me off for the second time as they continue to lose accounts yet do NO marketing. I saw it coming. THEY WILL NOT GET A THIRD CHANCE TO LAY ME OFF! FIRST OFF I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LENGTHY POST BUT I BELIEVE IT'S NECESSARY TO GET IT ALL UP FRONT IF WE ARE TO BEGIN OR DEVELOP ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP IN THIS INDUSTRY.

I have 14 yrs long haul experience, dry vans, household mover, reefers, grain hoppers, flatbed, stepdeck, lowboys, RGN's, double drops including stretch double drops for the second largest heavy hauler in the US oversize loads. I have extensive ice, snow and chaining out west. NO TARPING OF LOADS!!! Having hauled refrigerated loads for a long time and experiencing how badly food warehouses treat drivers I WILL NOT CONSIDER PULLING ANY REEFER EVER AGAIN UNLESS IT IS ALL DROP AND HOOK! When I pulled refrigerated loads I wasted/donated without pay more time than it took to drive the load to it's destination even though I kept all my appointments. The shippers, receivers and refrigerated carriers have no consideration for the wasted time drivers invest in picking up or delivering these loads and since I'm not a slow learner I won't haul these ever again. NOTE; I NO LONGER HAVE MY X ENDORSEMENT NOR DO I HAVE A TANKER OR DOUBLES ENDORSEMENT.

I HAVE A VERY COMFORTABLE 4 BEDROOM 2600 SQ FT HOME WITH A THREE CAR GARAGE WHICH I ENJOY SO KNOW THIS; I'M NOT LIVING TO WORK, I'M WORKING TO LIVE AND NOT IN A TRUCK. IT'S JUST A JOB AND I'M ALL BUSINESS ON THE ROAD BUT VALUE MY HOMETIME!

My CDL A MVR IS SPOTLESS, my CSA SCORECARD IS CLEAN, I HAVE MY TWIC CARD & MY PASSPORT. I have regularly been into Canada, Alaska, Yukon, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland usually with oversize permit loads such as heavy equipment. I used to be a heavy equipment operator and loved it. Although I have operated for 12 of those 14 yrs without being speed governed I do not speed and have maintained a clean driving record. I understand the purpose of speed governors for fuel saving and safety but I have proven I do not have to be governed to drive safely. I also believe in getting out of the passing lane as quickly as possible after passing and not being a traffic hazard like trucks that are governed. We've all been behind trucks that once in the passing lane can't pass and block the passing lane often for ten or more miles while traffic backs up, tailgates and sometimes even pass on the shoulder in frustration. Company's who place their drivers in this situation are totally irresponsible and it's no wonder truckers are hated these days and why motorist speed up to keep trucks from switching lanes in front of them. I believe these speed governors anger not only the truck drivers but all of the motorist waiting behind them to move back over and I believe speed governors although necessary for most drivers create dangerous situations and traffic hazards on our highways. So if your trucks are governed I'm ok with it as long as they are NOT GOVERNED BELOW THE SPEED LIMITS IN THE STATES YOU OPERATE IN! If your trucks are governed below the posted speed limits then hire trainees, pay higher insurance rates, risk your safety rating, customer accounts, company reputation and do not reply to my post at all. If a truck is governed at 70 mph then more often than not I'll be on cruise control doing 65 mph anyway so when I need to pass I'll have the reserve needed to get out pass and get back over. Not only is this more relaxing but offers the benefit of having extra when needed. I think it's short sighted that most drivers don't think this way and go full throttle all the time which later puts them in that situation where they can't pass when they need to. If you have a lease purchase plan that is favorable I would consider it as I've been an owner operator before.

I'm NOT your typical driver, I DO NOT TAILGATE AND I DO NOT SPEED! I'm presentable, stay in good physical condition. I can see my toes without mirrors and I'm not on an "All You Can Eat Buffet" tour of the US. I take pride in my personal appearance not only for my self but for YOUR customers since I may be the only representative they'll ever see.

RECRUITERS, READ--> It has been my experience that you are incapable of speaking a single word of truth and that you will tell anyone anything to get them to sign on. Prove to me you are the exception or do not contact me at all. I will decide for myself after researching your company's reviews online.

I was with my last employer after being rehired for 3.5 yrs and during that time I earned their annual safety bonus every year in spite of blinding winter weather and treacherous road conditions (50% of the time pulling an empty trailer) but they absolutely burned me out running Lancaster, PA to Lawrence, MA so I DON'T WANT TO SEE NEW ENGLAND OR THE NE EVER AGAIN! THE COMPANY EXEC TOLD ME THE TRUCK NEEDED TO RUN "X" MILES EVERY MONTH. I SAID; DON'T TELL ME, TELL MY DISPATCHER, I'M DOING EVERYTHING HE DISPATCHES ME ON! I will still get excellent recommendations from them.

I MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, ABOVE AVERAGE HOME TIME AND BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL WITH MY DOG. Unless it's driving heavy equipment on or off of a trailer I do NOT LOAD OR UNLOAD ANY FREIGHT. THAT IS THE JOB OF THE SHIPPER OR THE RECEIVER AND THEY ARE EXPERIENCED AS WELL AS EQUIPPED TO DO THAT. My dog is a sixty pound Shepherd/Chow mix and was severely beaten as a puppy. Both he and his sister were found on the side of the road near Tuscaloosa Alabama and both only four months old. They were both so severely beaten and abused that his sister died four days later from internal injuries. He is now 8 yrs old and has traveled with me in very nice new trucks since he was 1 yr old. Never has he damaged any interior and I put seat covers in every truck and extra disposable filters over the existing AC filters. I will not abandon him and since I'm single living alone he must accompany me. When I chose to rescue him that commitment was for life

BY THE WAY ONE DAY OFF FOR EVERY 7 ON THE ROAD IS NOT GOOD HOMETIME AND CERTAINLY NOTHING TO BOAST ABOUT! IT AMAZES ME HOW MANY COMPANIES BRAG ABOUT OFFERING "EXCELLENT HOME TIME" WHEN IN FACT THIS IS WHAT THEY OFFER. AGAIN JUST ANOTHER LIE FROM THEIR RECRUITERS. THIS IS WHY DRIVERS BURN OUT AND YOU HAVE HIGH TURNOVER WHICH IS COSTLY!

I've learned in the past NEVER to post my email address in any post on here especially since there is no way to delete them once you've been hired. I will however get alerts whenever anyone replies and will check frequently so if you have a job that you believe would benefit us both then please post a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I know I'm demanding but I've worked very hard to get and maintain a spotless CSA Scorecard & MVR and believe I have a right to be, just as you have a right to expect a dedicated, safe, courteous, honest and trustworthy driver who will not only take care of your equipment but your customers. After all, if I take a job I already know I will hate then you're smart enough to also know I won't stay long either. Since I knew long before my employer laid me off that something had to give, I prepared and I'm NOT desperate to return to work and know I've eliminated almost everyone. So I have no expectations from this site. I however prefer to return to work.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Last edited by TruckerTrickFL; 08-16-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Rookie

Hello TruckerTrickFL, great post!

We may just be the outfit you're looking for. Let's talk about how we can better accommodate your needs and wants.

You can reach me @ 980-265-1118, weekends ok. We are based out of Charlotte, NC.

Francisco Duluc
Managing Partner
Duluc & Duluc Trucking LLC
"The Best or Nothing!"
t.980-265-1118
f.704-731-0696
e. [email protected]
Old 08-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Rookie

Truck drives A class wanted for FedEx (City of industry ) Los Angeles

Class A drivers wanted for FedEx Ground with doubles/ triples endorsement. One year minimum experience required and clean Dmv record.
Team driving ODR dedicated runs 5000 miles a week 5 days out 2 days home. Health insurance optional, safety bonus depends on performance after 12 months. Pay up to 0.50 per mile.

If u are interested please call Marinel 310-951-1859

Thank you
Old 09-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Rookie

Hi Im Jessica,
I have a few positions available please call or email me at [email protected] and i will be glad to give you info and a application. Thank You, Jessica
Old 09-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Rookie

We are hiring OTR drivers
$.36 cents per mile
3100-3500 miles per week
If interested please call Craig
317-670-1640
[email protected]
3D Recreation LLC
Old 05-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Rookie
Default Modern Piano Moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerTrickFL View Post
After being REHIRED November of 2010 my employer once again laid me off for the second time as they continue to lose accounts yet do NO marketing. I saw it coming. THEY WILL NOT GET A THIRD CHANCE TO LAY ME OFF! FIRST OFF I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LENGTHY POST BUT I BELIEVE IT'S NECESSARY TO GET IT ALL UP FRONT IF WE ARE TO BEGIN OR DEVELOP ANY LASTING RELATIONSHIP IN THIS INDUSTRY.

I have 14 yrs long haul experience, dry vans, household mover, reefers, grain hoppers, flatbed, stepdeck, lowboys, RGN's, double drops including stretch double drops for the second largest heavy hauler in the US oversize loads. I have extensive ice, snow and chaining out west. NO TARPING OF LOADS!!! Having hauled refrigerated loads for a long time and experiencing how badly food warehouses treat drivers I WILL NOT CONSIDER PULLING ANY REEFER EVER AGAIN UNLESS IT IS ALL DROP AND HOOK! When I pulled refrigerated loads I wasted/donated without pay more time than it took to drive the load to it's destination even though I kept all my appointments. The shippers, receivers and refrigerated carriers have no consideration for the wasted time drivers invest in picking up or delivering these loads and since I'm not a slow learner I won't haul these ever again. NOTE; I NO LONGER HAVE MY X ENDORSEMENT NOR DO I HAVE A TANKER OR DOUBLES ENDORSEMENT.

I HAVE A VERY COMFORTABLE 4 BEDROOM 2600 SQ FT HOME WITH A THREE CAR GARAGE WHICH I ENJOY SO KNOW THIS; I'M NOT LIVING TO WORK, I'M WORKING TO LIVE AND NOT IN A TRUCK. IT'S JUST A JOB AND I'M ALL BUSINESS ON THE ROAD BUT VALUE MY HOMETIME!

My CDL A MVR IS SPOTLESS, my CSA SCORECARD IS CLEAN, I HAVE MY TWIC CARD & MY PASSPORT. I have regularly been into Canada, Alaska, Yukon, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland usually with oversize permit loads such as heavy equipment. I used to be a heavy equipment operator and loved it. Although I have operated for 12 of those 14 yrs without being speed governed I do not speed and have maintained a clean driving record. I understand the purpose of speed governors for fuel saving and safety but I have proven I do not have to be governed to drive safely. I also believe in getting out of the passing lane as quickly as possible after passing and not being a traffic hazard like trucks that are governed. We've all been behind trucks that once in the passing lane can't pass and block the passing lane often for ten or more miles while traffic backs up, tailgates and sometimes even pass on the shoulder in frustration. Company's who place their drivers in this situation are totally irresponsible and it's no wonder truckers are hated these days and why motorist speed up to keep trucks from switching lanes in front of them. I believe these speed governors anger not only the truck drivers but all of the motorist waiting behind them to move back over and I believe speed governors although necessary for most drivers create dangerous situations and traffic hazards on our highways. So if your trucks are governed I'm ok with it as long as they are NOT GOVERNED BELOW THE SPEED LIMITS IN THE STATES YOU OPERATE IN! If your trucks are governed below the posted speed limits then hire trainees, pay higher insurance rates, risk your safety rating, customer accounts, company reputation and do not reply to my post at all. If a truck is governed at 70 mph then more often than not I'll be on cruise control doing 65 mph anyway so when I need to pass I'll have the reserve needed to get out pass and get back over. Not only is this more relaxing but offers the benefit of having extra when needed. I think it's short sighted that most drivers don't think this way and go full throttle all the time which later puts them in that situation where they can't pass when they need to. If you have a lease purchase plan that is favorable I would consider it as I've been an owner operator before.

I'm NOT your typical driver, I DO NOT TAILGATE AND I DO NOT SPEED! I'm presentable, stay in good physical condition. I can see my toes without mirrors and I'm not on an "All You Can Eat Buffet" tour of the US. I take pride in my personal appearance not only for my self but for YOUR customers since I may be the only representative they'll ever see.

RECRUITERS, READ--> It has been my experience that you are incapable of speaking a single word of truth and that you will tell anyone anything to get them to sign on. Prove to me you are the exception or do not contact me at all. I will decide for myself after researching your company's reviews online.

I was with my last employer after being rehired for 3.5 yrs and during that time I earned their annual safety bonus every year in spite of blinding winter weather and treacherous road conditions (50% of the time pulling an empty trailer) but they absolutely burned me out running Lancaster, PA to Lawrence, MA so I DON'T WANT TO SEE NEW ENGLAND OR THE NE EVER AGAIN! THE COMPANY EXEC TOLD ME THE TRUCK NEEDED TO RUN "X" MILES EVERY MONTH. I SAID; DON'T TELL ME, TELL MY DISPATCHER, I'M DOING EVERYTHING HE DISPATCHES ME ON! I will still get excellent recommendations from them.

I MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, ABOVE AVERAGE HOME TIME AND BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL WITH MY DOG. Unless it's driving heavy equipment on or off of a trailer I do NOT LOAD OR UNLOAD ANY FREIGHT. THAT IS THE JOB OF THE SHIPPER OR THE RECEIVER AND THEY ARE EXPERIENCED AS WELL AS EQUIPPED TO DO THAT. My dog is a sixty pound Shepherd/Chow mix and was severely beaten as a puppy. Both he and his sister were found on the side of the road near Tuscaloosa Alabama and both only four months old. They were both so severely beaten and abused that his sister died four days later from internal injuries. He is now 8 yrs old and has traveled with me in very nice new trucks since he was 1 yr old. Never has he damaged any interior and I put seat covers in every truck and extra disposable filters over the existing AC filters. I will not abandon him and since I'm single living alone he must accompany me. When I chose to rescue him that commitment was for life

BY THE WAY ONE DAY OFF FOR EVERY 7 ON THE ROAD IS NOT GOOD HOMETIME AND CERTAINLY NOTHING TO BOAST ABOUT! IT AMAZES ME HOW MANY COMPANIES BRAG ABOUT OFFERING "EXCELLENT HOME TIME" WHEN IN FACT THIS IS WHAT THEY OFFER. AGAIN JUST ANOTHER LIE FROM THEIR RECRUITERS. THIS IS WHY DRIVERS BURN OUT AND YOU HAVE HIGH TURNOVER WHICH IS COSTLY!

I've learned in the past NEVER to post my email address in any post on here especially since there is no way to delete them once you've been hired. I will however get alerts whenever anyone replies and will check frequently so if you have a job that you believe would benefit us both then please post a reply and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I know I'm demanding but I've worked very hard to get and maintain a spotless CSA Scorecard & MVR and believe I have a right to be, just as you have a right to expect a dedicated, safe, courteous, honest and trustworthy driver who will not only take care of your equipment but your customers. After all, if I take a job I already know I will hate then you're smart enough to also know I won't stay long either. Since I knew long before my employer laid me off that something had to give, I prepared and I'm NOT desperate to return to work and know I've eliminated almost everyone. So I have no expectations from this site. I however prefer to return to work.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
Modern Piano Moving is the nation’s first and largest interstate piano mover serving all 48 states and parts of Canada. The company has been in business since 1935 and continues to grow every year. Modern Piano Moving is dedicated to being the best. We operate out of four regional hubs in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Georgia and California.

Our Lead Drivers earn $1000 per week (salary, every week, 52 weeks per year) plus miles/moves bonuses (averaging an additional $1800/month) with a total average earnings of $73,000. Customer tips typically cover road expenses plus.
• All employees enjoy paid health insurance benefits after 90 days of employment.
• Our savings plan pays 5% on any amount you wish to save.
• Payroll is weekly and directly deposited into your account.

If you are interested you can contact me via e-mail @ [email protected] or 1-800-737-5600

Thank you,

Cory Bartle