User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Team looking for hire ASAP!!

I'm going to be extremely honest I recently had an accident in which resulted in termination. I was parked for 2-3 minutes when I got rear ended. I ended up getting cited for "illegally parking" which was taken care of. I've been applying to companies but I'm getting turned down by everyone.
I currently have 1 week shy of 6 months experience. My husband has almost 7 months and is currently still employed with this company gaining more experience.
I'm looking for a second chance. If someone can please help me get back out on the road

We are from Jacksonville, Florida. We're in our early 20's very energetic and like to run hard. We try and stay out 6 weeks minimum at a time looking for OTR position. We are both hazmat and tanker (x) endorsed. We've been running dry van but we do have a little bit of refer experience as well.

I'm hoping there is someone that is willing to give me a second chance. I learned from my mistake, my first and last time ever parking on the shoulder! Please help us out :)!! We're looking for any company big or small.

Last edited by Christiana 1; 07-18-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Rookie
Default possible job

Hi my name is Erica and I read your post and I might be able to help. I am a small fleet owner in Panther and would love to talk to you please email me your contact info at [email protected]
Old 07-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Rookie
Default Volusia Van &Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeighDanielServices View Post
Hi my name is Erica and I read your post and I might be able to help. I am a small fleet owner in Panther and would love to talk to you please email me your contact info at [email protected]

Hi my name is April give me a call at 386/673/1005 Thank You
Old 08-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Rookie
Default We can help

If you need help we can help you call me at 323 351 7132 Maggi
Old 09-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Rookie
Default team drivers

Hi
I can help yall as well. If interested let me know.
[email protected]
Old 10-16-2017, 06:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiana 1 View Post
I'm going to be extremely honest I recently had an accident in which resulted in termination. I was parked for 2-3 minutes when I got rear ended. I ended up getting cited for "illegally parking" which was taken care of. I've been applying to companies but I'm getting turned down by everyone.
I currently have 1 week shy of 6 months experience. My husband has almost 7 months and is currently still employed with this company gaining more experience.
I'm looking for a second chance. If someone can please help me get back out on the road

We are from Jacksonville, Florida. We're in our early 20's very energetic and like to run hard. We try and stay out 6 weeks minimum at a time looking for OTR position. We are both hazmat and tanker (x) endorsed. We've been running dry van but we do have a little bit of refer experience as well.

I'm hoping there is someone that is willing to give me a second chance. I learned from my mistake, my first and last time ever parking on the shoulder! Please help us out !! We're looking for any company big or small.
give us a call at R & A transportation we are a small business company 405-435-8669

Tags
husband and wife teams, second chance, small fleet, truckers