User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Still looking for a good job

Youngstown,Oh area based driver still looking. 38 years old, 8 years in US Army, 9 yrs OTR mostly in vans, 1 speed ticket Feb.06 67 in 55 in car, havent had a moving violation in a truck since Jan.1998. No accidents. Have driven everywhere in US in everything from cabovers to large cars. I am looking for a decent ,relatively new long nose conventional with a decent sleeper, capable of speed limit in every state run, permission for a inverter/fridge/microwave. Looking for pay in the upper 30's minimum. Some benefits would be nice although I can get past this if the pay is good. I will unload if the pay is reasonable and I dont have to do it after driving all day or night. I'm not intimidated by physical labor. I can run a lot miles. If there is money to be made Im willing to stay out a while.

Also looking for a reasonable realistic boss who treats a driver like a human not a machine and wont try to bs me.

I have no interest in any large fleets. This means you Werner, JB Hunt, etc. Being part of a big herd is not for me.

If you have a position like this call 330-743-0169 or email [email protected]. Thanks

Brian Miller "Quiet"
Old 05-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Rookie

Give me a call at 734-799-1244
mike @ rays transport out of warren,mi
Old 06-12-2014, 04:48 PM
Rookie

Hello
3D Recreation, LLC is looking for experienced OTR Drivers with Class A CDL. If interested please contact me...

Must be 23 years of age. Operators must have 1 year OTR experience in the last 3 years or 3 years verifiable in the past 10 years, with 6 months in the last 2 years. Class A & HAZMAT (or willing to obtain Hazmat Endorsement).
OR
Must be 21 years of age. Operators must have 3-6 months OTR experience within last 18 months OR 6 months or more experience within the last 3 years. CDL Class A.

Paid weekly! Paid by the Hour! Company based in Northern Indiana.

We are a BCO for Landstar and USX.

Let me know if you are interested in applying and to get driver qualified.

I can send you the information to apply today!

I look forward to hearing from you…
Thank you,
Tara

Recruiting
3D Recreation LLC
[email protected]
317-775-0951
Old 06-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Rookie

BMiller,

Do you know where the largest single container port is in the U.S.? How about the 4th busiest container port in the U.S.? We are a small company out of Savannah, GA that is looking for drivers to run OTR in GA, NC, SC, and FL. You can settle for $30,000/year in OH (Cincinnati native) or you could relocate and expand your financial horizon beyond $48,000 easily. You will be home every night. We want someone who is long term, not afraid to go get it and honest. The opportunities are limitless. Check out the website and see for yourself. (Georgia Ports Authority > Home) If you are ready to step outside of the box, you can have your way with the road and occasionally come home to a southern cooked meal. The choice is yours. We are open to answer any questions that you may have. We hope you hear from you soon.

Stephen & Natasha
Tremble Trucking
912.996.9550 or 912.532.0056
[email protected]
Old 08-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Rookie

We are hiring CDL class A truck drivers! Over the road, home weekends. 2 years recent driving experience, clean mvr. Brand new trucks, brand new trailers. $.40/mile dry van, $.50/mile flatbed.

Send resume and CDL number to [email protected]

Please repost, share, tell your friends that need a job!! We're hiring drivers today!!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Rookie

Truck drives A class wanted for FedEx (City of industry ) Los Angeles

Class A drivers wanted for FedEx Ground with doubles/ triples endorsement. One year minimum experience required and clean Dmv record.
Team driving ODR dedicated runs 5000 miles a week 5 days out 2 days home. Health insurance optional, safety bonus depends on performance after 12 months. Pay up to 0.50 per mile.

If u are interested please call Marinel 310-951-1859

Thank you
Old 05-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Rookie

Modern Piano Moving is the nation’s first and largest interstate piano mover serving all 48 states and parts of Canada. The company has been in business since 1935 and continues to grow every year. Modern Piano Moving is dedicated to being the best. We operate out of four regional hubs in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Georgia and California.

Our Lead Drivers earn $1000 per week (salary, every week, 52 weeks per year) plus miles/moves bonuses (averaging an additional $1800/month) with a total average earnings of $73,000. Customer tips typically cover road expenses plus.
• All employees enjoy paid health insurance benefits after 90 days of employment.
• Our savings plan pays 5% on any amount you wish to save.
• Payroll is weekly and directly deposited into your account.

You can check us out at modernpiano.com

If you have interest in our company, you can contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or 1-800-737-5600

Thank you,

Cory