Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Should the military be put on the US borders? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/5481-should-military-put-us-borders.html)

ale 11-20-2004 04:09 PM

Should the military be put on the US borders?

Should the military be put on the US borders?

I personally think so.... especially after 9.11.01.... Millions of illegals come into the country every year... putting US and our families in danger.

Night Rider 11-20-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Millions of illegals come into the country every year... putting US and our families in danger.
Can you back up this statement??? Or is this more of the crap being broadcast on the radio???

ale 11-20-2004 08:11 PM

dont need to back it up. the facts speak for themselves. are you going to be negative about (and question) everything I post? sure looks like it.

you may want to see a doctor about that.

11-20-2004 08:46 PM

RE

Darn straight !!

We need to do something about it, before this country ends up broke !!!

I don't need to back this "STATEMENT" up.....I see it and I'm forced to deal with it !!!

Night Rider, if you don't like what this poster is posting, then please just pass his post's by. There is no reason to be argumentative nor antagonistic. We all have a right to our opinion's, and do not need to show factual proof for them.

Thank You and have a great Thanksgiving

solo379 11-20-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ale
dont need to back it up. the facts speak for themselves. are you going to be negative about (and question) everything I post? sure looks like it.

No need to get personal, it's just matter of opinions! I, for one, think, that all that boosted security at airports, and other legal crossings, makes no sence, when we have 1000's miles of open borders! :sad:

ale 11-20-2004 08:53 PM

Not getting personal, just posting and discussing the issues, etc. Night Rider was attacking me, so I gave it back.

from now on I see I will have to ignore him. :P

Doctor Who 11-20-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

And I am just the Doctor he may want to see...

Now the question I have for you is plain and simple.

Is it your lifes work to post for the sake of boosting the post count??
Plus, it is clear anyone who responded in a negative manner upsets you and as was stated in another survey post "It is a TRUCKERS website" and a lot of what was asked in the surveys has absolutely nothing to do with trucking with the exception of one.

While I'm not defending Riders actions and I have already addressed his post with him, I'm going to state this here...
While this section is for surveys, posting a bunch of surveys within minutes of each other just to make a name for oneself isn't going to cut it!

ale 11-20-2004 11:39 PM

I could care less about post count. im posting cause its a forum. posting is the purpose of a forum, right?

Im not 12 yrs old... I could care less about post count.

I only posted several in a row cause they came to mind. Normally I don't post that fast. (by the way, you can control that in the phpbb admin area... time limit between posts, if thats a problem).

whats the time limit on posts? didnt realize there were rules on this. Im new here, so please... by all means, explain the rules.

rider attacked me first, several times. so I did what anyone would do... I defended myself. I don't attack anyone in the forums, that is not what they are for.

unless Im wrong, forums are for posting and exchanging thoughts and ideas.

littleman2 11-20-2004 11:52 PM

Boy arn't we testy today I thought that one who professes so openly to follow a certain way would be more apted to forgive and move on than rant and rave over words of others.

ale 11-21-2004 12:02 AM

I dont hold grudges. life is too short.

Im not fond of getting accused of posting for post count (when it's not true). why on earth would I care about that?

I have more than enough problems and other things to worry about, trust me.