Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   How many have CAD decals on their trucks? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/38906-how-many-have-cad-decals-their-trucks.html)

BigDiesel 12-14-2009 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightsChromeHorsepower (Post 470016)
How do you know I already haven't?

Maybe I just won't post because I don't like the way you guys keep trashing GMAN.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok big strapper.....

BanditsCousin 12-16-2009 06:38 AM

For the record, I've never trashed Gman on this (or any site).

devildice 12-23-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86 (Post 469826)
I don't have a CAD sticker on my truck because I'm afraid the extra weight would destroy the crap truck I'm in right now.

BUT!!! I do sport these on a daily basis:

http://images9.cafepress.com/product...olor-White.jpg

I wear them on a daily basis - I just wish I would've ordered more than 1 pair...

Now that's funny!!! Sick...but still funny :lol2::lol2:

LightsChromeHorsepower 12-24-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 470123)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok big strapper.....

How do you know the size of my strap?

LightsChromeHorsepower 12-24-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin (Post 470279)
For the record, I've never trashed Gman on this (or any site).

It's never too late to start

BanditsCousin 12-24-2009 04:36 AM

I'll wait till Gman spends his free time making stupid cartoons and getting called out by me for his posts on various topics like Floored, the United/Mayflower tariff downfall of the hhg industry, etc :)

LightsChromeHorsepower 12-26-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin (Post 470910)
I'll wait till Gman spends his free time making stupid cartoons and getting called out by me for his posts on various topics like Floored, the United/Mayflower tariff downfall of the hhg industry, etc :)

I'm gonna wait til he tries to tell me that sliding the 5th wheel affects the weight on the trailer tandems

GMAN 12-29-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin (Post 470910)

Well, I don't do cartoons and have never said anything negative about Floored and don't know enough about the moving business to discuss it intelligently. So, I suppose that I am safe with you. :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would have a website totally devoted to trashing CAD, other posters or myself. People who feel the need to trash others suffer from very low self esteem. They try to cover up their own short comings by attacking others. Those who do that are to be pitied. They need to blame others for their own failings. If they took responsibility for their own lives they would not need to find fault in others. A website will never be successful when all they do is spew hate. Most people of character don't want to be associated with that type of environment.

I prefer to uplift people rather than put them down. If I have a problem with someone or something that they might have said, I prefer to discuss it with them directly rather than attempting to do it on a public forum. Nor do I go behind someone's back and pm others on a forum in an effort to lure them to another website or put someone else down. Some have used half truths and innuendo's in an effort to embarrass me or this website. It really shows how little these people are. I always try to deal fairly with people. I expect that from others. Unfortunately, that is not true of everyone.

devildice 12-29-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN (Post 471322)
I don't understand why anyone would have a website totally devoted to trashing CAD, other posters or myself. People who feel the need to trash others suffer from very low self esteem. They try to cover up their own short comings by attacking others. Those who do that are to be pitied. They need to blame others for their own failings. If they took responsibility for their own lives they would not need to find fault in others. A website will never be successful when all they do is spew hate. Most people of character don't want to be associated with that type of environment.

I prefer to uplift people rather than put them down. If I have a problem with someone or something that they might have said, I prefer to discuss it with them directly rather than attempting to do it on a public forum. Nor do I go behind someone's back and pm others on a forum in an effort to lure them to another website or put someone else down. Some have used half truths and innuendo's in an effort to embarrass me or this website. It really shows how little these people are. I always try to deal fairly with people. I expect that from others. Unfortunately, that is not true of everyone.

Well said......X2 :p