Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Spiked Watermelon (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/38303-spiked-watermelon.html)

Malaki86 07-19-2009 02:50 AM

Spiked Watermelon

Ok - I've got a huge party to go to in a few weeks and I thought about taking a spiked watermelon with me. Now, I just can't decide which liquor to spike it with. So, let's see what the poll says...

If you have any additional suggestions, tell me!!!

thebaldeagle655 07-19-2009 05:03 AM

My personal preference is ALL OF THE ABOVE :)

I've had both, rum and vodka, both are pretty darn good. Heck, get more than one melon!!

here's a link I found detailing the how to of spiking a melon.

Summer Tailgating: How To Spike a Watermelon — Tailgating Ideas

mike3fan 07-19-2009 05:24 AM

my suggestion moonshine

Junior Johnson's Midnight Moon

Malaki86 07-19-2009 12:25 PM

Heh - for moonshine, I can pick that up from locally run stills. Some of it's aged too - you know, 2-3 days at least. ;)

Syncrosonix 07-22-2009 04:22 AM

shoot, just make a mixture called "jungle juice". it's a wild blend of kool-aid and several different brands of who knows what else. i remember getting several drinks at parties and getting all kinds of jacked up from that stuff.

Jumbo 07-22-2009 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix (Post 456801)
shoot, just make a mixture called "jungle juice". it's a wild blend of kool-aid and several different brands of who knows what else. i remember getting several drinks at parties and getting all kinds of jacked up from that stuff.

We called that a whoppatoie party. Everybody brings a bottle and it all gets dumped in the same bucket and mixed with Hawian Fruit Punch. I am so glad those days are in the rearview mirror. It went down smooth but always came up chunky.

Windwalker 07-22-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 456804)
We called that a whoppatoie party. Everybody brings a bottle and it all gets dumped in the same bucket and mixed with Hawian Fruit Punch. I am so glad those days are in the rearview mirror. It went down smooth but always came up chunky.

Bucket??? Small party. Trash can w/plastic liner about half full, sitting in a wash tub filled with ice. Never had chunks come back up, but sure was good goiing down.

Malaki86 07-22-2009 04:06 PM

That's called Swamp Water in WV, but definitely know all about it.

Syncrosonix 07-22-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo (Post 456804)
I am so glad those days are in the rearview mirror. It went down smooth but always came up chunky.

that made me laugh my ass off. srsly.

Jumbo 07-22-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker (Post 456816)
Bucket??? Small party. Trash can w/plastic liner about half full, sitting in a wash tub filled with ice. Never had chunks come back up, but sure was good goiing down.

It was a 5 gallon bucket. And other people did bring beer.