Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Do you wear a wedding ring?? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/37524-do-you-wear-wedding-ring.html)

Mackman 03-31-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxfe_phantoms (Post 444664)
Hahaha......my GF asked me if I would wear one. I told her hell no. Of course she pitched a ***** like a 2yr old child. I don't wear jewelry at all.....not even a wrist watch. I just cant stand having anything around my neck or on my hands.

I agree with you 100% She just doesnt understand it. O well i will just deal with it when the time comes. (if it ever comes)

ironeagle_2006 03-31-2009 04:01 PM

I do and have for both marriages considering the first one was like being married to SATAN himself. The devil is not a MAN bout a PO woman that will throw a fit if you are NOT wearing your wedding band when you are married to her.

dobry4u 03-31-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 (Post 444688)
I do and have for both marriages considering the first one was like being married to SATAN himself. The devil is not a MAN bout a PO woman that will throw a fit if you are NOT wearing your wedding band when you are married to her.

Damn straight! :thumbsup:

possum 03-31-2009 04:47 PM

I always did during both marriages.

mike3fan 03-31-2009 10:34 PM

I wouldn't have wanted my wife running around not wearing her's, so I wore mine when I was married.

pigrider 04-01-2009 05:17 AM

I wear mind all the time except when I go to bed at night!

repete 04-01-2009 08:06 AM

I"ve worn mine for about 25 years now, been married for ah hmm oh yeah 33 years. We couldn't afford a ring for me way back then, her engagement ring came from the PX and the wedding ring from a pawn shop what do ya expect?? I only made about $400 a month LOL

BlooMoose 04-01-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatbed (Post 444622)
When I was married I wore one any time I wasn't working.

An interesting thing I noticed... I was approached by more women and hit on when I was wearing it then when I wasn't.

I don't know why but this is a true phenomenon...even my husband, who always complained that he never got hit on, said he did a lot when wearing his ring (he wears his...I still don't - since we've been separated for so long). It seems that if a man is taken, women believe that he must be one of "the good ones that got away" so they want him. Women usually want what they cant have...

Maybe all the single guys out there should invest in a ring - apparently, it is a pretty good "pick-up" line.

mommee 04-01-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxfe_phantoms (Post 444664)
Hahaha......my GF asked me if I would wear one. I told her hell no. Of course she pitched a ***** like a 2yr old child. I don't wear jewelry at all.....not even a wrist watch. I just cant stand having anything around my neck or on my hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackman (Post 444687)
I agree with you 100% She just doesnt understand it. O well i will just deal with it when the time comes. (if it ever comes)

so if you won't wears yours, then you are okay with her not wearing hers. as someone here pointed out.

Double R 04-01-2009 11:43 PM

I wear mine. Mine is 10K. That means it is "built tough".