Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Favorite type of music (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/30417-favorite-type-music.html)

Double L 10-28-2007 07:01 AM

Favorite type of music

What is your favorite type of music. I prefer to listen to soul, funk, classic r&b. I grew up listening to the old school stuff. Most of the kids at my school are into that rap garbage. :roll:

Mackman 10-28-2007 09:10 PM

country

pigrider 10-28-2007 09:14 PM

Any music that is middle ground (not too deep) with an message and nice beat

madpuppy 11-07-2007 03:59 PM

:twisted: I chose other because I like all types of music, Blues ,country / rock ( Hank ) and classical was not mentioned. :twisted:

Double R 11-07-2007 04:06 PM

Other. I like classic rock, metal, and alternitive. Some country(mainly the classic country) and hair bands

mapleleaf_1 11-12-2007 02:56 AM

I love classic rock'n'roll, classic country, not much of country nowadays, jazz, blues, swing and big band.

I think Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman are the best!! :rock:

inmate1577 11-12-2007 11:37 AM

Anything that sounds good to me, I dont favor one genre of music over another. Personally I'd rather listen to the news.

Random_Facts 11-13-2007 05:44 AM

Well it's been awhile since I've been here. But I choose Country, I grew up on it. Yet I like most kinds myself. Anything really expect rap. That's the only junk I can't stand lol.

Double L 11-13-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madpuppy
:twisted: I chose other because I like all types of music, Blues ,country / rock ( Hank ) and classical was not mentioned. :twisted:

I'm sorry Madpuppy, I didn't think people was still into Mozart or Beethoven. :lol: Alot of music today especially rap doesn't have a message to it. All it says to me is how many women they can get, how big their rims are and all that other stupid crap. :roll: I like my music to have a message about love like ugh Lenny Williams. I'm mostly into the funk music of the 70's, 80's like James Brown, Frankie Beverly and Maze. Music nowadays is a lost art! I asked a kid the other day if he knew who the Temptations were and the kid said I don't know who they are and I just shook my head in disbelief. Kids these days, don't get me wrong I'm a kid myself well 17 if y'all still consider that being a kid. :lol: :lol:

mommee 11-13-2007 06:36 PM

I mostly listen to alternative and music that is off the beaten path, so to speak. I also like music that have a harder edge to it, the Killers and Nine Inch Nails. Sometimes I listen to dance music, stuff you hear at a club that has no words just that driving bass. Raggae is good too. I tolerate country and classic rock for the hubby.