Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Miss (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/25592-miss.html)

YoungZ.W. 03-14-2007 08:59 PM

Miss

Does any one miss old ken_o?? Wonder where that lunatic is nowadays?

Hat Rak 03-14-2007 10:27 PM

Re: Miss

He left? I didn't even notice.

Rev.Vassago 03-14-2007 10:33 PM

Who?

mapleleaf_1 03-14-2007 11:37 PM

No idea who he is. Sorry. Drive safe everyone. :)

shyykatt 03-14-2007 11:58 PM

I voted 'Hell no"- but I haven't a clue who that is :lol: :P

eastern ontario 03-15-2007 02:48 AM

sorry, cant say that i knew him. Be careful out there!

Rev.Vassago 03-15-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungZ.W.

Considering his last post is BEFORE you were even registered here, I'll be the first to call MULT.

shyykatt 03-15-2007 05:03 PM

MULT?

Blacksheep 03-15-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

Considering his last post is BEFORE you were even registered here, I'll be the first to call MULT.

Ya think. :lol:

Rev.Vassago 03-15-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyykatt
MULT?

Someone with multiple usernames. It's slang.

shyykatt 03-15-2007 09:28 PM

Oh, you mean people like 'Landstar' or 'lewis', :lol: :lol: :lol:

YoungZ.W. 03-15-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I looked through some of his posts. When I registered here he was battling Useless for some reason :roll: I for one was glad when he got the boot.

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I looked through some of his posts. When I registered here he was battling Useless for some reason :roll: I for one was glad when he got the boot.

Care to explain how you were glad when he got the boot, since it happened before you registered?

shyykatt 03-16-2007 01:13 AM

Rev, maybe they didnt click- like you N' Dawn! :D :lol: :P

(Please dont hurt me!)

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyykatt
Rev, maybe they didnt click- like you N' Dawn! :D :lol: :P

(Please dont hurt me!)

I'm guessing it has something to do with the space-time continuum, Deloreans, and 88 mph.

03-16-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Somebodys BUSTED !!!! :lol:

YoungZ.W. 03-16-2007 02:40 AM

Quote:

YoungZ.W. wrote:
Yeah, I looked through some of his posts. When I registered here he was battling Useless for some reason I for one was glad when he got the boot.

Care to explain how you were glad when he got the boot, since it happened before you registered?
I'd been view the forum for about 2 months before I joined. The other day I was bored and looked up his posting history, and then for the hell of it I decieded to create a poll to see if anyone missed his stupidity. Is that ok Rev? I don't want to be in trouble with ya. Please don't make me sit with the nuns. :cry: Take care

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

I'd been view the forum for about 2 months before I joined. The other day I was bored and looked up his posting history, and then for the hell of it I decieded to create a poll to see if anyone missed his stupidity. Is that ok Rev? I don't want to be in trouble with ya. Please don't make me sit with the nuns. :cry: Take care

Fair enough. I'm sure if there was any connection, yoop would have been by to point it out by now.

Of course, if the mods would like to give me modulator status, I could check for myself.........................

Useless 03-17-2007 04:45 PM

"Ken_o" was banned after he went into a cyber melt-down due to the fact that his good buddy "Crete Driver" had gotten himself banned.

I am thinking that "ken-o" made a come-back afterwars, under a "Mult"., and if I am correct in that observation, he has conducted himself just fine!! As for Crete_Driver........ I don't think we'll be hearing from him on this board.

In any event, it's all done and in the past, so let's just move foreward!! 8)

YoungZ.W. 03-17-2007 08:01 PM

Where cretedriver and ken_o the same person? :?:

Hat Rak 03-17-2007 11:14 PM

Ken_o drove for Roehl. He and Crete Driver had a scuffle over Crete vs. Roehl, and it happened just after the forum owner for roehldriver.com switched to Triple C. I doubt them being the same person. Didn't know they got banned over it, though. Oh well, who cares. Serves em right for bickering.

I don't see Novacane around either.

Useless 03-19-2007 01:54 AM

In any event, both Crete Driver and ken_o are history, and last month's news. ken-o behaved like an immature adolescent; tawdry, yes!! At the same time, he may have grown up a bit.

As for Crete Driver?? There is a back story that I do not wish to discuss via this forum, or via P.M. I don't see the need to air out dirty laundry here, but I do believe that his banishment should be permanent.

I don't miss either one of them. Crete seems to have a well deserved reputation for being one of the better outfits to drive for. "Crete Driver" disgraced the company that he worked for in the most deplorable and inexcusable terms.

Although I'm not a moderator here, I will state my opinion here in saying that as far as I'm concerned, Crete Driver can stay gone and play in other places. If ken-o wants to re-introduce himself using his old handle, or under a different persona, (if he hasn't already done so), then as long as he will demonstrate a little more maturity, (which, given YoungZW's keen interest in this matter, all I can say is that I'll keep my fingers crossed!!) in my opinion, he should be allowed back.

YoungZW, I try to focus my efforts upon tearing down walls, and replacing them with bridges. Admittedly, there are times in the past (and, I confess, in the all to recent past!!) when I have failed. As I said before, where "ken_o" is concerned, it's all water under the bridge.

Seriously, YoungZW, if you are in fact "ken-o" re-incarnate, then I will personally offer to let the sleeping dogs lie, and extend a hand of friendship to you in welcoming you back.

If you are in all truthfulness, not "ken-o", then allow me to welcome you here to CAD, and encourage you to focus your attention upon the positive things this board has to offer.

Peace,
Useless

YoungZ.W. 03-19-2007 02:23 PM

Yeah I'm ken o :roll: WTF!!! A week ago I was just going through some of the old post I ran across some of his stuff and something to do with Crete Driver and useless. Before I was a member here I remembered he went on a tyrannical speel about something. So for the hell of it one night when I was bored I created this stupid poll to see if anyone missed his antics. Go ahead read my post history see what ya think and check the profile. I'm not hidden anything. Jesus Christ guys

Useless 03-19-2007 05:15 PM

Well, YoungZW,

You can't really fault us for wondering, given the circumstances!!

In any event, I think that most all of us will agree that ken_o has not been missed, and that we are glad that Crete Driver is history.

In any event, why don't we leave the past in it's place, and focus our attentions on more current and relevant matters!! 8)

glasman2 03-19-2007 05:22 PM

I had to pee in a cup last week, and again this Wednesday.
Hope that's current and relevant :P

Useless 03-19-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasman2
I had to pee in a cup last week, and again this Wednesday.
Hope that's current and relevant :P

Hope you had enough left to enhance the moisture levels in the truck stop parking lots!!
:D

YoungZ.W. 03-19-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

In any event, why don't we leave the past in it's place, and focus our attentions on more current and relevant matters!!
10-4 Good buddy. It was trying to really do anything with this topic just put it up for the hell of it. Stupidity comes out in full swing with me when I'm bored. :oops:

Twilight Flyer 03-19-2007 07:43 PM

YoungZ.W. and Ken-O are not the same person. There are no IP matches on either one.

As far as Ken-O goes, I do believe he's back. I seem to remember running across a new log-in for his IP a while back when running checks. But that was a while ago and I don't remember who it was and have no real reason to look it up. If he is back, he's not doing anything wrong so he's more than welcome as long as he stays clean.

Rev.Vassago 03-19-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
As far as Ken-O goes, I do believe he's back. I seem to remember running across a new log-in for his IP a while back when running checks. But that was a while ago and I don't remember who it was and have no real reason to look it up. If he is back, he's not doing anything wrong so he's more than welcome as long as he stays clean.

I'll fess up. It's me. :oops:

shyykatt 03-19-2007 11:58 PM

Naa Rev- yer one of a kind :lol:

madpuppy 05-10-2007 11:11 PM

keno

No I drive through Nevada to much to gamble! :lol: