User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2023, 05:52 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for Truck Drivers to Participate in Emergency Truck Parking Interviews

Hello! I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Florida in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering. As part of my dissertation research, I have been conducting interviews with truck drivers to learn more about their experiences with finding emergency truck parking during severe weather events in Florida. I am looking to recruit more truck drivers to conduct additional interviews for this research. The effort is being funded by the U.S. Department of Transportation and is designed to understand the issues that truck drivers experience and how these issues can inform the development and use of a network for emergency truck parking during severe weather events in Florida.

If you are willing to participate in an interview, please fill out your contact information here: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a01beDvP3ApA1BI

Tags
research, survey