LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Play the Cards you are dealt

How would you play it?

http://video.stumbleupon.com/?s=ithc...yxqsuj9vwsemax

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Senior Board Member

wow .......... you couldn't of posted this at a better time. In the last 3 months 2 dear people I know passed away ... they loved life to the fullest ... 1 person was in his 70's and still rode his bike 25 miles a day, he knew his days were already numbered but refused to stop living until he took his last breath .... and now ... my girlfriend of 26yrs just found out that her cancer has returned ... she lost a kidney 5yrs ago and now it's back in her lungs and her good kidney. ..... this is something I need to send to her, I beleive it will encourage her to continue to live each day to the fullest ... we have more laughs and road trips to take before she calls it quites. Geeezzzzz .... I didn't mean to say all this, but I guess it needed to come out........... Thank you for sharing this right now :wink:

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 03-08-2008, 05:26 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by for4roses
wow .......... you couldn't of posted this at a better time. In the last 3 months 2 dear people I know passed away ... they loved life to the fullest ... 1 person was in his 70's and still rode his bike 25 miles a day, he knew his days were already numbered but refused to stop living until he took his last breath .... and now ... my girlfriend of 26yrs just found out that her cancer has returned ... she lost a kidney 5yrs ago and now it's back in her lungs and her good kidney. ..... this is something I need to send to her, I beleive it will encourage her to continue to live each day to the fullest ... we have more laughs and road trips to take before she calls it quites. Geeezzzzz .... I didn't mean to say all this, but I guess it needed to come out........... Thank you for sharing this right now :wink:
I'm glad it came at a time that you needed it. I found it helpful right now too. Guess we all need that little kick in th pants once in awhile when we think our life is so tough. I meant to make this a poll, but...wasn't sure what to ask.

That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
Abraham Lincoln

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln