Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   If The Heat Win It All (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/42598-if-heat-win-all.html)

plentygood 06-10-2012 01:11 AM

If The Heat Win It All

I don't want to be routed thru Cleveland for at least a month!

Mr. Ford95 06-10-2012 01:32 PM

Egh, I think Cleveland is well beyond burning their own town. If anything they would travel to Miami and do that. I hope Miami loses again, all that "talent" and still can't win a title. I really like OKC's chances.

ironeagle_2006 06-10-2012 02:23 PM

Remember this the Heat lost to the Bulls when Rose was out with a Groin Injury this Year the Bench MOB they have DESTROYED them. The Thunder Defeated the BULLS when the Bulls had Everyone playing at Full Health like they were a D League team. You think a team with No Bench is going to win in a series against a team that has a Bench is Rested and is Healthy. I doubt it. Le Bron will Choke like he always DOES Wade will flop and Bosch will disapper. Who will score NO ONE as they have NO BENCH.

Mr. Ford95 06-10-2012 10:02 PM

Yeah but their "Little" 3 have carried them IE. I think it goes 7 games.

ironeagle_2006 06-14-2012 06:13 PM

After watching the First Game I Highly Doubt it La Idiot Choked Harder than EVER in the 4th Quarter. He has played 7 Finals Games and ONLY scored 24 Points TOTAL in the 4th Quarter. Wade Tore something in his Knee and Bosch has a Hernia they found out so WHO is going to Score.

Mr. Ford95 06-14-2012 08:28 PM

I wouldn't say he choked IE. When it's just him and nobody else to compliment him, it's easy pickings for the D to sit on him and let him fire away. MJ had help, Kobe has had help. Put them out on island where it has to be them and their teams have lost. You must have more than 1 option hitting shots. These other guys MUST step up, it's their chance to get in the spotlight if they can be a hero yet they keep giving the ball to the 3 and expecting them to carry'em all.

ironeagle_2006 06-14-2012 09:58 PM

Remember the Bulls Championship they won against the Trailblazers when they finished them at home that one year. They were down 22 at the Start of the 4th Quarter MJ Pippen and Grant were all on the Bench and they still won. Why a Deeper Bench led by Armstrong Paxston Willams Wennington and Stacey King where the 5 on the floor that got them Ahead then when MJ and Pip came Back into the Game they kept the Momemtum up. Miami Does NOT HAVE THAT at all. They have no Bench all their Money is in the Big 3 and the rest are all Min Salary Players for the Most Part to Clear the Cap. When the Big 3 are Worn out they have no one to help is the Big 3 while they are getting REST.

Blacksheep 06-16-2012 08:10 PM

The other day I asked Lebron for change for a dollar and he only gave me three quarters.

bernard22 07-18-2013 09:50 AM

Cleveland has a very nice team but then they need more good power forward so that irving have a good team mates to passed.

janeclark 01-14-2014 07:49 AM

The heat win but this 2014 for them seem a battle like indiana where they are really best now.