Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Jim Boeheim done at 'Cuse? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/41965-jim-boeheim-done-cuse.html)

Mr. Ford95 11-18-2011 12:07 AM

Jim Boeheim done at 'Cuse?

ESPN is reporting that a current assistant coach for the Syracuse Men's Basketball team is currently under investigation for sexually abusing a former ball boy over at least a decade the police are saying which started in the Mid-80's. Outside The Lines was putting together a piece for this weekend when it uncovered this nugget. Coach Fine is the #2 man for 'Cuse basketball behind Boeheim. The school was made aware of this whole thing back in 2005 yet Coach Fine is still there because "witnesses" claim nothing ever happened. The ball boy was seen numerous times in Coach Fine's room alone with him by Boeheim and Boeheim never asked any questions about it............fair is fair, C-YA Coach Boeheim.

robertt 11-18-2011 01:45 AM

I just heard the report on ESPN at halftime of the UNC-Va Tech game. This sounds sicker than the Sandusky deal, if that's possible. Maybe they could put them all in the same jail cell.

Mr. Ford, the Tar Heels are hangin in there.

Mr. Ford95 11-18-2011 09:49 AM

Nice, Yahoo Sports puts a little blurb on their page about it but nobody is calling for Boeheim's head in this like they did immediately with JoePa when the news broke. ESPN was doing the same thing, their talking heads immediately called for JoePa to go yet nobody is calling for Boeheim's head............2 faced much? I'd like to hear Jay Bilas chirping now, he has a fetish for Big East basketball and here is a Big East coach allowing this same stuff to go on. Bilas was highly vocal about JoePa.

That daggone fumble by Houston on the 3 yard line turned out to be huge. Showed we aren't a bad team by any means when we play close to our potential. Still made some mistakes that a young undisciplined team would make but to hang with VT at VT gives me hope for next season.

Mr. Ford95 11-29-2011 10:06 PM

More legs to this story of recent.

Bernie Fine was sent packing after a tape recording came out of his wife darn near telling all to one of the victims. If she knew then how did Boeheim NOT know considering he and Bernie were around one another as much if not more than Bernie and his wife? I smell a dead fish on the sidelines at 'Cuse.

A 3rd victim has come forward also.

Boeheim has gone silent on this now while the Chancellor of 'Cuse gave him a vote of confidence this afternoon. After Boeheim went after the first accusers/victims and they still believe in him? He called them complete liars who were looking to extort money, he tried to intimidate them and it failed, why he is still the coach after that? That's as good if not worse than covering it up.