Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Vick Released (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/37913-vick-released.html)

ronjon619 05-20-2009 02:18 PM

Vick Released

Michael Vick released from federal prison, heads back to Virginia - ESPN

dobry4u 05-20-2009 02:34 PM

YouTube - Who Let the Dogs out??- Baha men Original version

ronjon619 05-20-2009 03:04 PM

Say Hi to him, he will be driving the 19 hours back to Virgina.

Mr. Ford95 05-20-2009 10:08 PM

Still mad the State never got a shot at him, they wanted to put him away for at least 10 years. Personally, I don't believe he is a remorseful over what he did, just remorseful he wasn't more careful about it and got caught. Wouldn't bother me if Goodell never reinstates him in the NFL, he wasn't as good as advertised to begin with. Too many turnovers with his ad-libs. Just a glorified RB that would work better in a Single Wing formation than anything else.

wsyrob 05-20-2009 10:59 PM

I am not a Vick fan but I think he has paid his dues. He spent 2 years in Leavenworth. That is not some country club prison. There is a News Anchor from Winston Salem who killed a guy driving drunk getting out of his minimum security country club prison soon after serving a 2 year sentence. No one is saying he can't get a job when he gets out. Why didn't he get Leavenworth for killing a human. Leonard Little is playing in the league after killing someone driving drunk. People value dogs more than human life.

Snowman7 05-21-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 (Post 450847)
Still mad the State never got a shot at him, they wanted to put him away for at least 10 years. Personally, I don't believe he is a remorseful over what he did, just remorseful he wasn't more careful about it and got caught. Wouldn't bother me if Goodell never reinstates him in the NFL, he wasn't as good as advertised to begin with. Too many turnovers with his ad-libs. Just a glorified RB that would work better in a Single Wing formation than anything else.

Yup!:thumbsup:

Over rated and a piece of crap human being.

dobry4u 05-21-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowman7 (Post 450855)
yup!:thumbsup:

Over rated and a piece of crap human being.

x3 !!!

bigrigjoe66 05-21-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

People value dogs more than human life.
I agree. Hell Ray Lewis killed a guy in Atl after the superbowl and got off. Good money equals good lawyer but he never missed a snap. I know of two good ol country boy where I live busted for the same thing a few yrs ago. No prison, a fine(not as big as Vicks) and probation. Heck not only did he go to prison he lost tens of millions of dollars as well. I am from Ga but not a Falcon or Vick fan. I do think he is not a good QB but he is a great athelete. I would venture to say he is better than all of us driving a truck. Anyway, he paid his debt as sentenced by the court. Let him try to play again.