Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   NFL Playoffs (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/36758-nfl-playoffs.html)

ronjon619 01-11-2009 03:12 AM

NFL Playoffs

Upset Saturday.........both road teams get the win. Arizona and Baltimore.

mike3fan 01-11-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronjon619 (Post 433480)
Upset Saturday.........both road teams get the win. Arizona and Baltimore.

atleast some were picking Baltimore,no one was picking AZ.

ronjon619 01-11-2009 03:38 AM

No one was picking them. Esp. with Boldin out.

mike3fan 01-11-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronjon619 (Post 433489)
No one was picking them. Esp. with Boldin out.

and they have a decent shot at hosting the NFC championship game

Jimbpard 01-11-2009 05:26 AM

Pittsburgh is going to blow San Diego's minds this afternoon, and roll over Baltimore 1 more time!

Hell, Chargers staff has been talking to Heinz Field (Pittsburgh) grounds crew all week about bringing in their own heating equipment! They wanted to bring in stuff that Heinz Fields electrical system cant even handle! When they we're told that, they replied "That's OK, we'll bring our own generators."
:rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap:
They've got theirselves defeated already!

Pittsburgh vs. Arizona Superbowl.

Mr. Ford95 01-11-2009 01:00 PM

I'm so pissed about how my Panthers played last night, horrible after the first drive. With the weather I figured Arizona would be in trouble, they are a passing team and figured the weather would give them fits, it didn't. Also thought that Carolina would run away with the running game and that never happened. Arizona's secondary did an awesome job of baiting Delhomme into bad throws that they were able to pick off. If they can continue that next week, they are going to the SB.

mike3fan 01-11-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3fan (Post 433491)
and they have a decent shot at hosting the NFC championship game

who would've thunk it? gotta love an underdog.

Double R 01-12-2009 12:25 AM

Could we possibly see a Pittsburgh vs Philly Super Bowl?
West side Vs East side?

We will find out next Sunday night:D

GO STEELERS

Mackman 01-12-2009 12:26 AM

go eagles

wsyrob 01-12-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 (Post 433552)
I'm so pissed about how my Panthers played last night, horrible after the first drive. With the weather I figured Arizona would be in trouble, they are a passing team and figured the weather would give them fits, it didn't. Also thought that Carolina would run away with the running game and that never happened. Arizona's secondary did an awesome job of baiting Delhomme into bad throws that they were able to pick off. If they can continue that next week, they are going to the SB.

Yeah I was at that game. We need to bring in someone to compete with Delhome for the starting job. No way you win throwing 5 interceptions.