Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   The Browns (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/25750-browns.html)

LandstarLL 03-20-2007 02:50 PM

The Browns

Im a huge Browns fan which has been tough the last few years but Im no fair weather fan. I know that i like the moves they have made this year to seriously improve the team but I am biased. What does everyone else out there think about how they are coming along. Will they have a better year this year or will they continue to wallow at the bottom of the league?

Twilight Flyer 03-20-2007 02:52 PM

They might win 5 games this year. That's an improvement.

Snowman7 03-20-2007 03:13 PM

Ummm, wallow...wallow...and, wallow...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the moves also but it will only be marginal improvement, its a start though. You have to improve thru the draft, something we have failed miserably at. Name one player drafted from 99-04 still on the team? They could have used a dart board and had more success! Drafting has gotten better but it will take one or two really good drafts. Too me something is missing in the confidence area. Coaching staff seems to be guessing all the time. But better players execute better which instills more confidence. I guess the thing is we had many problems that will take more than a year to fix.

LandstarLL 03-20-2007 03:51 PM

Yeah many many holes to fill. Thank goodness for Phil savage though the guy is a talent genius. He built the entire Old Browns(ravens) through the draft. Last year he did a nice job but your right previous to that we passed on all pro after all pro for all schmos. Perfect example got cut yesterday number one overall pick Courtney Brown. Gerrard Warren instead of LT so sad.

Jackrabbit379 03-20-2007 05:10 PM

The browns. :| Who's that? :? :P

LandstarLL 03-20-2007 05:13 PM

Unfortunately since they came back who are the browns is a pretty legitimate question.

RostyC 03-20-2007 06:48 PM

Ravens fan here LL, good luck this season, hope you do well. I haven't kept up with the Browns off season but I do know you got Jamal. It'll be interesting to see how he does this year. I know I'll be watching that. We should have some fun here when the season starts. Oh Yeah, I almost forgot, #&*$ the Browns! ................j/k LL :lol: :lol:

Snowman7 03-20-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC
Ravens fan here LL, good luck this season, hope you do well. I haven't kept up with the Browns off season but I do know you got Jamal. It'll be interesting to see how he does this year. I know I'll be watching that. We should have some fun here when the season starts. Oh Yeah, I almost forgot, #&*$ the Browns! ................j/k LL :lol: :lol:

Right back at ya Rosty :wink: BTW, we want Ozzie back, he belongs here.

Mack2 03-21-2007 01:17 AM

While we are on the subject of sucky teams how about the Bills and the Panthers?

RostyC 03-21-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Right back at ya Rosty Wink BTW, we want Ozzie back, he belongs here.
Be happy with Savage, leave the Oz right here in B-more. :D