Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   7-0 bears on opening play (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/24549-7-0-bears-opening-play.html)

WildK9 02-04-2007 10:31 PM

7-0 bears on opening play

:shock:

WildK9 02-04-2007 10:36 PM

now Peyton's 4th pass attempt was intercepted.... :cry:

hope he settles down

Midnight Flyer 02-04-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildK9
now Peyton's 4th pass attempt was intercepted.... :cry:

hope he settles down

:D The Colts have come from way behind before and the game's still young. They can do it! 8)

WildK9 02-04-2007 11:15 PM

yes sir, i know they can! :D

WildK9 02-04-2007 11:37 PM

woohoo 16-14 Colts!! 8)

yoopr 02-05-2007 12:32 AM

Colts have the Momentum-Bears better find their defense quick if they expect to win.

WildK9 02-05-2007 12:41 AM

uh huh! 19-14 Colts! :wink:

datdam47 02-05-2007 01:45 AM

kick to hester

WildK9 02-05-2007 01:51 AM

stick a fork in 'em, their done! 29-17 Colts, 2:08 to go. and the Colts threatening to score again. 8)

Midnight Flyer 02-05-2007 02:07 AM

:D COLTS WIN, 29-17!! :rock:

Twilight Flyer 02-05-2007 01:42 PM

I was glad to see Peyton finally get his ring.

But is it just me or does anyone else completely fail to understand why Rex Grossman is a starter on ANY team, let alone the Super Bowl bound Bears? :?

He has got to be one of the worst QB's in the game, due to his ridiculous inconsistency. I'm not a Bears fan at all and was rooting for the Colts, but man, that just bugs me. I like Lovie Smith and think he's a great coach, but his decision to have Rex start the whole year and the playoffs, just didn't make any sense. Rex did not get the Bears to the Super Bowl...their defense and Devon Hester got them to the Super Bowl.

Jackrabbit379 02-05-2007 03:39 PM

Yeah, I dunno, either, Twilight. It's not just you. Rex has problems, and on the sidelines, they have Brian Griese. Weird, huh. Well, I thought it was a lousy game. I listened to the game, and the whole time, I was thinking, "Pfffft. How did Chicago get here?" Peyton is lucky that he was playing against Chicago last night, and not the Doomsday Defence. :P

Twilight Flyer 02-05-2007 04:22 PM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That could have been the Cowboys. :)

Ah well...I'm pumped about next year. Romo all year long, excellent ground game, good defensive players that just need to gel some. Give me a good coach and I'll be looking for Super Bowl tickets. :)

Jackrabbit379 02-05-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That could have been the Cowboys. :)

Ah well...I'm pumped about next year. Romo all year long, excellent ground game, good defensive players that just need to gel some. Give me a good coach and I'll be looking for Super Bowl tickets. :)

Yes suh! Ten Roger!

Yeah,it should have been the Boys,but it wasnt. I know Yoopr will come back on this and say, "shoulda woulda coulda, blah blah" :P

Did you see Peyton's interview? I think he gets more excited on his TV commercials. They asked him how it feels,etc..He did not crack a smile. He was like,"well,Im glad to be here,and a part of the team"...or something. I was like,DUDE,you just won the trophy,and the MVP...

yoopr 02-05-2007 08:31 PM

beginning of the end for duh bears was when my Pack destroyed Chicago in last regular season game and showed the rest of the leaque how to beat em.

datdam47 02-05-2007 08:54 PM

yoopr me the seahawks & saints must have miss that game. that exposed them. colts just had better game, pack just won a meaniless game. cause u & brett in the rest of the packers watch the the bears in the super bowl. no more bout the pack till draft at least give it a rest

FourHeartsTrucking 02-05-2007 10:21 PM

Jackrabbit,

What defense should have Peyton played? Kansas City? Baltimore? New England? The Colts have faced the best defenses in the league and still won. Who else do they need to beat in order for them to be the best?...Nobody....they won their Superbowl lat night. If anyone else were better they would have been there. :wink:

Twilight Flyer 02-05-2007 10:28 PM

Dallas beat them, though. I'll take solace in that. :D

Was happy for the Colts, though. Nice to see class acts like Dungy and Peyton get their rings.

yoopr 02-05-2007 11:09 PM

pack just won a meaniless game

BS-there's no such thing as a "Meaninless" game between the Pack and Duh Bears. I suggest you read what YOUR coach said about the game prior to it being played.

Grossman didn't belong in the Game-"Lovie" was outcoached and the Bears defense was awful.
Urlacher wasn't even at the game and all Manning had to do is throw under Bears pass defense who were playing Deep. That's what Brett did the entire game and that's what the Colts learned.

datdam47 02-05-2007 11:22 PM

that's what the colt do you need to watch more football packer backer. they did it all year monday night vs.bengal, playoffs , super bowl which the pack was not in. pack be lucky to win 8 again anytime soon don't think that gun slinger they have can throw more TD then INT in 07 you've been warned

yoopr 02-05-2007 11:34 PM

lmao-How many Super Bowl Championships do the Bears have again??

Duh Bears still suck

heavenbound 02-05-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
lmao-How many Super Bowl Championships do the Bears have again??

Duh Bears still suck

Imao.........the Bears were in the Superbowl on Sunday and the pack was where........................duh............. :lol:

yoopr 02-05-2007 11:54 PM

Count the Packer Championships
Count the Bears Championships

datdam47 02-06-2007 12:14 AM

yoopr if u want count the flintstone day yeah yall might have more when it was like 16 teams but i was born in 76 yall won one since then been to 2 just like the bears. And as far as championship go with old days it 12 to 9 with the flintsone stuff current 1to 1

Jackrabbit379 02-06-2007 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FourHeartsTrucking
Jackrabbit,

What defense should have Peyton played? Kansas City? Baltimore? New England? The Colts have faced the best defenses in the league and still won. Who else do they need to beat in order for them to be the best?...Nobody....they won their Superbowl lat night. If anyone else were better they would have been there. :wink:

I know that Dallas got the short end of the stick towards the end of the season, but who won when the Colts, and Dallas played?

FourHeartsTrucking 02-06-2007 03:18 PM

Who watched the Superbowl on TV and who was there? Who got the Superbowl ring Romo or Manning? Dallas didn't get the short end of the stick, their quarterback fumbled the snap for the field goal just like what happened to Vinateri on the PAT. It happens! What makes the difference are the teams that get past it and those that don't. And yes, Dallas did beat Indianapolis, but look who made it and who didn't. The Bears came out and didn't allow Green Bay to score any points in the first game of the season, but what happened towards the end....Green Bay beat them along with Miami and New England. Now on the other side of it...Indy beat Miami and New England. Indy lost a couple of games by just a field goal and a couple of others by more points. The bottom line is that when a team can put it all together...they win. Just like the Steelers did last year. They went on the road and won every game to get to the Superbowl and won that as well.

Jackrabbit379 02-06-2007 03:27 PM

Yeah,you're right. Can't argue with ya. Being a Cowboys fan, it's hard to think about "what if", but ya get back on, and keep riding. Got next year. Twilight Flyer, and I like to talk our stuff, and get everyone riled up. :P

FourHeartsTrucking 02-06-2007 05:38 PM

I usually don't mind getting riled up but Indy ( for the most part ) is an obscure team that you either love'em or hate'em. The next year part started on Monday so we'll see how it plays out next year!! BTW...I thought Dallas should have won that game!

heavenbound 02-06-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Count the Packer Championships
Count the Bears Championships

Don't have to Yoop, that's old news, who won on Sunday?, btw, believe my Boys have won 5 and have been there 8 times to a pack 3 wins with 4 appearances, the bears, well, just (1)

......then again my other boys (Texans) well, lets not go there okay.

Twilight Flyer 02-06-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Most of us try not to. ;)

heavenbound 02-06-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Quote:

Most of us try not to. ;)

Oh, was that a funny, back to your cave..................

yoopr 02-07-2007 01:31 AM

I'll start a NASCAR Fantasy League if anybody's interested

Jackrabbit379 02-07-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Man, I hear that Lightning McQueen is gonna be hot this year.

Snowman7 02-07-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

I dont know how but I'm in. What website would you use?

WildK9 02-08-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

i'd be interested :wink: