Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Dallas Cowboys (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/24419-dallas-cowboys.html)

LandstarPhil 01-31-2007 05:34 PM

Dallas Cowboys

WOW ! I'm an old Cowboy fan, from back when Staubuck (sp?) was threading needles and winning games. Ive seen them come back from a 21 point deficite, and win the game in the last 2 min. I was hoping to see them in the super bowl again. Besides, they have better looking cheerleaders. ;-)

yoopr 01-31-2007 05:56 PM

They might win a Super Bowl in your Lifetime but it's doubtful.

Twilight Flyer 01-31-2007 06:06 PM

Better watch yourself Yoop. :shock:

Cowboys will win another Super Bowl long before the Packers even get a sniff of it.

Jackrabbit379 01-31-2007 06:19 PM

Haha hehe. Good stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well,I barely remember Staubach,but you spell his name,Staubach. Yeah,he was something. So was Danny White. :P

Yeah,the Boys should have been in the bowl this year. Unfortunately,they came up with an empty sack. :shock: Ah well. Maybe another lifetime,err,season. 8)

yoopr 02-01-2007 01:24 AM

LMAO
I knew I'd get you all stirred up.
Only thing that could save the Cowboys would be our hometime boy Mooch but I don't think he's interested.

LandstarPhil 02-01-2007 01:35 PM

HEY YOOP

im an old guy........... for them to win another superbowl in MY life time, this mighta beenn their last chance .... lol

Jackrabbit379 02-01-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
LMAO
I knew I'd get you all stirred up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't take much,did it? :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandstarPhil
im an old guy........... for them to win another superbowl in MY life time, this mighta beenn their last chance .... lol

Yessir. That chance may have been this year. Ohh well. Got next year.

Blacksheep 02-01-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Better watch yourself Yoop. :shock:

Cowboys will win another Super Bowl long before the Packers even get a sniff of it.

They might win, but only after they lose T.O. You can't win with that douche. :wink:

Twilight Flyer 02-01-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

They might win, but only after they lose T.O. You can't win with that douche
Don't know that I can argue with that. But if the Boys do get Lovie Smith after the Super Bowl, look for a much, much tougher D next year. They've got the offense to score points, with or without T.O. They just need the D to get consistently stingy.

I'd like to see Lovie Smith as their coach, with Norv Turner as their offensive coordinator and Jason Garrett as their QB coach. Throw in Mike Singletary as a Defensive coordinator and katie bar the door!

Next week is going to be like Christmas for Cowboys fans, I think. :)

Jackrabbit379 02-01-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
I'd like to see Lovie Smith as their coach, with Norv Turner as their offensive coordinator and Jason Garrett as their QB coach. Throw in Mike Singletary as a Defensive coordinator and katie bar the door!

Dang! Good lineup. :shock: